Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Croudo

+3
Jaeden
Kayeori
Croudo
7 posters

Go down

New Member - Croudo Empty New Member - Croudo

Post  Croudo Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Character Name: Croudo

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've been around a long time, but I've seen RPSociety running around for a long time as well. Its always been there, but now I want to join in the fun!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've had some experience in WoW and DnD, but in Erinn it'll be a fun new experience

Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: After being brought into Erinn by Nao, Croudo dreamed of a life of adventure... However, adventure doesn't come without a price... during his travels he wanted to learn the ways of the sword in order to protect his friends, wanting to hone his skills he joined a warrior guild seeking to become the strongest in all of Erinn. Day after day Croudo spent training hoping to be the top swordsman of the land, but the organization crumbled in its bid for power. Now homeless, Croudo sought to use the skills he learned on the field of battle to test his skills and earn a living. On the battlefield, Croudo found that his talent with a sword paved the way through many battles, earning respect and trust among the new guild. This guild grew to be so powerful, but with power comes corruption and began to look down on others. In the next battle the guild ordered him to slay anybody that got in their way... Leading a charge, Croudo came upon a young ambitious guild and single handly slew all the members except for a young girl. Crying and pleading for her life, Croudo saw behind him the corpses of her dear friends, friends he had when he first started his adventure, regretting what he had done. Fleeing the battlefield, he swore to never use his skills with a sword just for the sake of hurting others ever again.

Regretting the sins of battle commited he now works as a wandering mercenary helping people with any sort of task that they may need to the best of his ability, but he avoids using his swordsmanship as much as possible. Essentially Croudo loves living in Erinn and constantly travels the lands as a vagabond, but for as long as he stays he will continually be forced into a fight whether he likes it or not. Despite all the past mistakes,Croudo maintains a happy and upbeat attitude, sometimes making people not take him too seriously. Recently with the discovery of alchemy Croudo has focused on trying to find a way to help people with the new science.

What type of character do you play? An Alchemist and part time carpenter! Just an easy going traveller wanting to make the world a better place. Although he's a happy go lucky person, he does get irritated at times... especially when his friends get hurt. Sometimes his beserker personality comes out when he fights seriously for too long.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ Random, but I try to get on daily. When my real life girlfriend is at school and I'm not busy with mine ^_^
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Member - Croudo Empty Re: New Member - Croudo

Post  Kayeori Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 am

Very nicely done. The Kaye approves this application.

New Member - Croudo Stamp_19
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:51 am

A WoW RPer, huh? The kind that explored outside of Silvermoon City were a rare one indeed! bounce

I think you'll enjoy Mabinogi RP a lot, even without the ability to craft decent paragraphs. The quality of this guild's RP far exceeds anything I've ever found even on the RP servers of WoW in terms of thought, creativity, and plain common sense.

That said, I like it Very Happy Welcome to the family!
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

I like it! Approval.

I RP'd just a little on WoW, too. It was very bad RP, but RP nonetheless.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:36 am

Kitsune wrote:I like it! Approval.

I RP'd just a little on WoW, too. It was very bad RP, but RP nonetheless.

*Snickers* Ohmygod. Were you privy to the paladin bubbler RPers?
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:13 am

I think I count three approvals *counts* yup three.
Time to begin the fun.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Jaeden wrote:and plain common sense.
We can't be talking about the same people...
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Dalvar wrote:
Jaeden wrote:and plain common sense.
We can't be talking about the same people...

... Dalvar ...

It's WoW Rp. We're talking about the same people. Razz The only comparison I have for the things that happened on the Moon Guard server is Second Life culture fanatics.
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 am

....-played SL before he came to Mabi >_>-
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down