Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichi's Main alt Sukaku

Go down

Ichi's Main alt Sukaku Empty Ichi's Main alt Sukaku

Post  Ichigosama Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

Pulling…There was some kind of pulling…My body felt heavy and my limbs useless. Hooks dug into my skin, tugging in every direction. My throat was dry, hot and aching. My stomach twisted inside me, screaming for some kind of help. My eyelids were heavy, too much weight to open my eyes. Cold fingers were tracing over my bare body, examining the pale skin and fragile frame.
“And now, my lifeless friend, I shall make you, and keep you my loyal dog,” said a cold, but all too familiar voice over my face.
“Yes, master,” my mouth said, my brain not seeming to be in control.
“Sit up, pet,” the voice commanded.
I sat up slowly, eyes still closed and body screaming in agony from a pain bestowed upon me recently. Thin strings pulled at my limbs, making them rise in a limp way. I opened my eyes slowly to see the world I had just recently been brought into.
What I saw was not exactly the best thing to see in one’s first moments of life. A large, cloaked figure stood in front of me, eyes shadowed and a grin spread wide on its lips.
“There we are, how do you feel, pawn?” the figure asked in a shaking, taunting voice.
“Master...I feel sore…,” my mouth said on its own once again.
“Ah, yes darling, you may feel aching for a few hours, but after that you’ll hardly notice,” chuckled the figure now known as “Master”.
I gazed around the room, eyes mostly drooping, tired and stinging. The room was covered in some kinds of graphs and diagrams of the human body. Labeled pictures of limbs, hearts, fingers and lungs covered the wall closest to me. On the far side of the room, the whole wall was covered with pictures of just the brain.
The room smelled of rotting flesh, plastic and preservatives. Metal instruments were strewn on the tabletops and floor. It was cold and cramped feeling in the lab. The air tasted sour and sharp.
I looked down at my hands and flexed my fingers experimentally, noticing how tight they felt. I lifted my arms voluntarily up and down repeatedly. I looked up above my arm and gazed at a thin silver line leading down to my wrist. At the top of the line was a stick of wood that was attached to a cross like handle. Each arm of the cross had a string on it as well that attached to another one of my limbs.
“Now walk, my dear,” whispered Master, tugging on the handle, making me jerk upward into a standing position.
“You are to do whatever I say from now on, understand, Sukaku?” Master instructed.
“Whatever you say, I will fulfill, Master,” I repeated quietly.
((Ok, I don’t want to make you guys read this entire story. Recap: Sukaku is obviously a human puppet, literally. She was created by [no not a mad scientist] a Fomor dark wizard that was an outcast from the usual Fomor society. Her master later on is caught trying to make another flesh puppet and is killed by his fellow Fomors. Before he was taken away, he told Sukaku to run and was cut short of his second order. Sukaku can be controlled manually or through mana, that travels throughout her body in specially made veins. She has no blood and can’t be cut very easily because her skin is made of dragon scale dust, refined into a leathery material. She refers to everyone as “Red Ones” because they have blood. *huff*))
Name: Sukaku ???
Species: Puppet
Blood Type: None
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Special?: There is a black tattoo on her neck of syringe coming out of a skulls mouth. Strings can come out of her body for controlling uses or for battle (the strings are as tough as iron).
Dislikes: Sharp objects (Because of her strings), bags (Because she was put in one as punishment and it scared her), paddles or bats (well…because she was frequently beaten…that’s not to say it didn’t hurt her.)
Theme Song: Save Our Souls by Panik Attak
((Oh, and please point out any plot flaws 'cause I guess I really failed on Raiu's bio....space travel...*head starts aching*))

Last edited by Ichigosama on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't want to rebirth Sukaku into a guy)
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down