Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulick, possible new main?

4 posters

Go down

Ulick, possible new main? Empty Ulick, possible new main?

Post  ZeroEnna Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Ok sooo I'm going to say before I make the profile that I'm going back on my old ways of making a profile.. Much better in my opinion.

Name: Ulick Tartana
~~~Physical features.~~~
Race: Usagi (Person with bunny fetures.-Ears, tail.-)
Erin Age: 18
Real Age: 15
Height: 4'11"
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Teal
Build: Athletic.
Left handed

~~~Misc info~~~
Alignment: Neutral good
Residence: Uladh
Hit: Sweets, training, meeting wierd people.
Miss: One sided fights, meat, being bored.
Preference: Bi

~~~Equipment and abilities~~~
Weapons of choice: Lance, Short sword, and Cylinder.
Equipment: Bag filled with various traveling goods, coin pouch, medicine bag.
Abilities: Novice lancing, horseback riding, cleaning, cooking, healing (Conventional not magic.), potion making, crystal syntheses, and cylinder use (Including Water cannon and barrier spike.). (I might have forgot some..)

~~~~~History~~~~~
Ulick was born the son of a farmers slave. He spent the first five years living as a servant the best he could doing simple house chores. it wasn't until his owner was offered a sizable amount for the child for a nobles infertile wife that separated him from the life of a simple servant boy. He was brought to a large manor where he would spend the rest of his current life.

Life seemed to have looked up for Ulick for some time. His new parental figures seemed nice enough and treated him more like a kid then a slave. His new 'mother' wasn't all to right in the head and always had considered him her daughter, such as dressing him girly and teaching him feminine tasks. His 'father' stood back content with his wifes happiness until he was 10 when his 'father' decided it was time for him to start acting like a man. Neither him nor his 'mother' enjoyed this thought causing both of them to act rebellious about his 'father'.

Three years had passed since the fighting started and after several events that happened outside the household his 'father' snapped taking all three of their lives. Ulick fought for both him and his mother but eventually failed his soul going to the eternal sleep. Of course the sleep was not eternal for Nao pulled his soul from the stream and offered him a new body and new life. Gladly accepting, he chose to have an older body that way he could preform tasks as such, also something more feminine but still packing the equipment he was used to having.

The first years in Erin were tough for the kid. Having no skills other then knowing how to clean and cook he took to the streets of Tara as a street kid finding his own way. It took him some time to find his calling, alchemy. He took the calling and started to play with it along with potion making. Teaching himself how to use stuff along with advice from different travelers he sets out with new knowledge of the world and a goal in his mind.
ZeroEnna
ZeroEnna
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Ulick, possible new main? Empty Re: Ulick, possible new main?

Post  Auramune Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 am

ZeroEnna wrote:Ok sooo I'm going to say before I make the profile that I'm going back on my old ways of making a profile.. Much better in my opinion.

You never had to make a profile with just the stuff that others used. You could add and remove from that template, it's just an example. xD

Rini: *huggles other bunny girl.* ^-^
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 am

Another Animal-human! woot

And Aura. You sig reminds me SOOO much of Glacia.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 am

Honestly that seems to happy happy for Aura now. I mostly blame that on her past lovers and Zeketas. But I still think for a master/slave relationship he treated her better then they did. But anyhoo naw I would say that's more Rini or like Kaye.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroEnna Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 am

Auramune wrote:
ZeroEnna wrote:Ok sooo I'm going to say before I make the profile that I'm going back on my old ways of making a profile.. Much better in my opinion.

You never had to make a profile with just the stuff that others used. You could add and remove from that template, it's just an example. xD

Rini: *huggles other bunny girl.* ^-^

Well I figured I would show how I made profiles.. I'm sure the sentence didn't come out right. What I mean is that everyone makes their profile the same way as the others for the most part. I kinda felt constrained when I was time pressed to make a profile in such short details wile making Zero. Which I'm sure isn't going to come out right again.. I don't mean it in a bad way.......

Ulick: Umm.. *Hugs back.*
ZeroEnna
ZeroEnna
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down