Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main)

3 posters

Go down

New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main) Empty New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main)

Post  Aznborne Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

(Hi, this is a new character Bio for my RP, "Leo". I didn't like my old Bio, so here's my new one.)

-Character Name: Leo

-How You Heard About The RP Society: Saw some RP groups around, thought it looked very interesting?

-How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Quite a while. 2 or 3 years maybe?

-Is English Your First Language? I speak English as well was Vietnamese.

-A Short Biography Of Your Character: <Leo has messy, light blue hair and a forever-locked smirk on his face. A scar on his cheek tells anyone that he has went through harsh experiences. He likes to wear blue clothing. He has a Leather long bow and a quiver of arrows, always ready for a fight.> Leo forgot what his life was like before Nao guided him to the Soul Stream. At the age of 10, Leo being a homeless orphaned elf, was found by Nao. She helped him to the land of Erinn. When Leo met Castanea, the leader of the elven village of Filia, she guided him and aided him as he became more and more used to his new life. With a new companion, Eiry the spirit dewlling inside a bow, Leo quickly found his way around Filia and the desert. He was always good at exploring. He said Goodbye to Eiry, as she could have only stayed with him until he was used to Erinn. When Leo got older, around the age of 15, he began to explore further. Coming upon a very cold place Leo never experienced before, he was only more thrilled. Supplied with what he needed, Leo in his Nathane Snow Mountain Robe explored the vast snowfields of Physis. He came upon a village called Vales. The residents were large. Leo was scared, and they didn't like him much. Once Leo gathered enough money to board the ship in Port Quilla, he found a new continent called Uladh. When he heard of something called humans, he had the idea of coming to their land. They were everywhere. Leo became smarter and more logical as he studied at the Dunbarton Academy. Soon Leo learned the ancient power thought forgotten by the elves, and became stronger than ever. He nows likes to explore many places, train on many things. Leo has a companion named Wibbles, a lost penguin he found in Physis. He is just the typical elf living a typical life. (Not that great of a bio, yeah.)

-What type of character do you play? Archer and Social person.

-What is your Mabinogi schedule? I can go on anytime of the day? Mostly. Won't be on much during the week, when school is in session.
Aznborne
Aznborne
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main) Empty Re: New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main)

Post  The Kerrins Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Wrong section
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main) Empty Re: New Character Bio - "Leo" (Aznborne is my main)

Post  Dellinger Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 pm

This belongs in 'alt.' Moving it.
Please read where things are supposed to go before you post next time.
They are fairly obvious.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aznborne Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Ay, sorry, was a little sleepy when i posted this. x .x
Aznborne
Aznborne
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down