Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sukaku's Alt(s) The Twins

4 posters

Go down

Sukaku's Alt(s) The Twins Empty Sukaku's Alt(s) The Twins

Post  Ichigosama Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

The dark-haired man stared at the two bodies before him, blinking slowly at them, speculating. I've done it before, why not again? After all those blasted excuses for Shadow Alchemists interrupted me and cost me a model that will probably never be built again...She needs to come back, I still have work to be done and people to kill. These two should do nicely.
The man raised a hand above the identical bodies and whispered, "Rise." And that they did. The one on the left jerked up quickly with a smile spreading across his face and saluted to the man before him and shouted, "What can we do, Captain?!" The man twitched at the young boy's hyperactive nature, but was pleased to see that the other unit only opened one eye after arching his back and sitting quietly, looking over at the boy next to him with a look that spoke of tolerance for the bouncy boy.
"You two have an assignment as you know", the man sighed.
"Oh, yes Captain! Find the previous model, capture her and bring her back ASAP!" the young lad giggled.
"Yes, that is right. But I'm afraid I did not hear you confirm this, Israfel."
The silent youth looked up with cool eyes and spoke as soft as silk, "Yes, Master, I nderstand."
The man lay a hand on both of the boys' heads and ruffled their hair, which made the hyper twin giggle childishly. "But first", he continued "I need to know which one of you is stronger...Just to make sure. Israfel, Israfil, stand and prove to me that you are strong than the other."
At once, the twins bolted off of the table they were previously sitting on and chains burst out of both of their backs, hanging them both from the rafters. They swung gently for a mere second then lunged at each other, metal claws unsheathed. Israfel lunged past his brother and threw out a hand, slicing open his brother's cheek. The usually happy twin let out a small yelp and spun around to face his sibling. At this point, Israfel was already rushing at him for a second attack, but this time Israfil was prepared. He "side-stepped" and grabbed a hold of one of his brother's chains and tugged on it harshly, spinning Israfel into his own personal chain cocoon. The twin struggled briefly, then as his brother flew towards him to finish him off, Israfel unclenched all of his muscles allowing him to slip out of his own trap. Israfil blinked in astonishment at his maneuver. This left him open to a stomach attack, which his brother took advantage of gladly. The quiet boy thrust his claws into his brother's stomach, pinning him again the far wall.
"Ack! That hurts Nii!" coughed the hyper youth, spluttering out a black liquid.
Israfel pulled out his claws and watched as his brother's wounds healed with inhuman speed. He turned to the man and stood stiffly in front of him.
"Very well, you will be in charge. Are you two ready?" the man looked to both of them, and they both nodded. He took this moment to look them both in the eyes, plunging them both into a dark slumber.
"Now...I need a big box..." he grumbled and began to search.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Israfil
Species: Ghost Doll
Eye Color: Red (I'm going to rebirth him soon.)
Hair Color: Silver Blond
Disposition: Always happy, very loving, social, Cutesy
Weight: 13lbs
Special: He and his brother, like Sukaku, iron tough skin, but they are equipped with iron claws (much like Wolverine) that slide out from in between their knuckles, but are slathered with poison. They also have iron chains that hang on their shoulders and drag from their feet and wrists (forgot to write this beforehand, but these chains can move by themselves and most of the time and rip trees out of the ground, but they can be cut [hurting the twins if done so] and they can be used as self defense, in sort of a cocoon fashion, these are the only truley strong part of the twins, but can be destroyed). They also have the same tattoo as Sukaku, but it is on their chests and they have razor sharp teeth and stitches coming off the corners of their mouths, making Israfil look like he's always smiling and Israfel look like he's always frowning.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Israfel
Species: Ghost Doll
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Silver Blond
Disposition: Quiet, keeps to himself, obviously dominant over his brother, but also very protective of him

Last edited by Ichigosama on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a power o.e)
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Sukaku's Alt(s) The Twins Empty Re: Sukaku's Alt(s) The Twins

Post  Captincrunch Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Merged the two threads in case there was some significant difference between the two.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Woah sorry, I don't know how that happened....O_o
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm

ARG HOW DO I DELETE!!!? T_T
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 pm

You don't really. Once someone has replied to your thread it isn't deletable anymore. But don't worry about it Ichi Cap took care of it for you. Smile
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 pm

i'll delete the duplicate for ya Smile
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigosama Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm sorry, I was being an airhead and forgot to add the chains' powers and they need approving. I'm soooo sorry!!! D'X
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down