Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P

4 posters

Go down

New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P Empty New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P

Post  Jordiya Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 am

Name: Raiyen Ukiro
Race: Giant
Family: She, and anybody else, doesn't know about her family.
Appearance: Short, black hair covering her right eye, Light brown; almost orange eyes, often has an expressionless mouth.
Personality: Serious, but also fun to be around!
How She Came to Erinn: In the real world, she was actually VERY small. She was picked on by people younger than her, and didn't have but 1 friend. Soon enough, however, she started ignoring her, and Raiyen was left alone. That's how she became so serious. One night when she was sleeping, she dreamed of a white platform with owls flying above her head. But then she woke up to the footsteps of a young girl, Nao. Before she knew it, she was standing on a strange black platform in a snowy field, next to a small girl. Then she realized, that she was ENORMOUS!! O>O!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What type of Character do you play?: A serious, but fun girl.
When are you on?: Almost every day, just like on Taylene. :3
Biography: Vairen is a serious giant girl that knows how to handle alot of things. She can still be fun to be around, but when it comes to buisiness, playtime is over. She doesn't have any special powers or traits, other than her immense strength ((Which will come later)). Since she is a giant, she is expected to wear heavy or light armor. But, since she's a fashionista, she only wears clothes! Major flaw, but that's just her. She's still a pretty dang good fighter, though. Her friend new friend, Taylene, went away on a trip with her friend to discover new lands past Tara and Iria. So she's left alone, until she met [IGN] Jabberwock. She is making alot of friends, so her fun side is becoming a little stronger.
-->That's about it. I didn't know how to end it, so I just stopped. Razz

If this isn't in the right section, could you move it? I didn't know where to put it. :/
I wasn't exactly what to do with alt registration, so I just did the same thing with Taylene's. Neutral
I hope it's okay ;O

Last edited by Taylene on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P Empty Re: New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P

Post  Dalvar Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

This goes in Alts & Bios.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P Empty Re: New Character - Raiyen [Vaira was taken. <<;] (Taylene's Alt) to join the guild. :P

Post  Jordiya Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 am

Mkayy. How do I move it? o:
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 am

Capt does it. That or Temo. Whoever gets on first.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 am

Or myself.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

Or you >.>
Thomas22
Thomas22

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down