Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zwei's light powers

+2
Temo
Zwei Freeheart
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zwei's light powers Empty Zwei's light powers

Post  Zwei Freeheart Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Zwei 's powers are a manifestation, from his strong will and trying to do the right thing. But, his powers never came up before because of his blind seeing. Like, jumping into a battle without thinking or making others beilive him. Now working to becoming a true Paladin.

Light shield- The power to block ones attack for a short time. This is only able to work when Zwei is getting a head on attack. Won't work if being hit from blind sides

Justification: Paladin trans/defs

weakness/draw back- Light shield only works if its a dead on attack. If he can't see his foe it won't work.

Basic lightning control- Using the power of lightning much like Bones. Zwei is learning the basic of using lightning to help him. When used he can send a massive shock wave from his fist or weapon.

Light Embrace: Zwei is consumed by his light aura to make a holy armor around him. The light armor not only increases his defense, but also greatly increases his attack, mind, and agility. The light aura requires great power to maintain so Zwei can only hold it for a while.

Justification: Paladin trans.

-Burst limit. Zwei temporarily focuses his aura to intensify his legs and arms allowing him to dash towards his opponents, attacking it from all sides so they can't fall back.

Justification: Final hit.

Light coating. Zwei has a small coating that protects him from light attacks, and allows him to deal light damage to his opponents.

Justification: upgraded shields and lightning elementals.

Justice PUNCH: Zwei free takes his time to load a very powerful hit, which also deals light damage. The skill is strong enough to knock an ogre out of his feet to the ground.

Justification: smash

Light Surge: Instead of shooting a bolt of electricity, Zwei's bolt are of light. The light holds the enemy for a
-very short- period of time.

Justification: Lightning bolt.

Last edited by Zwei Freeheart on Sat May 15, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : If i need to do this better but i think these powers seem more better and are more understandble)

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Zwei's light powers Empty Re: Zwei's light powers

Post  Temo Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 am

Zweifree wrote:Zwei 's powers are a manifestation, from his strong will and tryying to do the right thing. But, his powers never came up before because of his blind seeing. Like, jumping into a battle without thinking or making others beilive him. Now working his way right and becomig a paladin his powers are starting to show.

(Note this one is only allowed if the other agrees to doing it)
Lift curses- Even with a limit and necessary consent from the target, it still feels like something godmodded. Rejected.

(This does not apply to DKs)
Cut darkness- Clarify.

Light shield- Game mechanic - Heavy Stander?

Basic lighting contral- Game skill - Paladin?

Growing mind- In short, Zwei is going out into the world to broaden his horizons? If that's the case, this isn't something that needs to be posted here.

Better senses- No. This is godmodding just as it was when you tried it in the past. Rejected.

Fast healing- Can be used through heal spells, potions, trans...acceptable if using these, or if you have a better idea.

copying others powers- No. Zwei is not Maya Shroedinger/Mega Man.

ok guys i hope this is a little better not doing soul crap

I'm gonna say this because I feel it's where a lot of your ideas are coming from: Mabinogi =/= Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, Shaman King, any other anime that involves heavy world-changing power struggles of single men in a 12-episode battle of good and evil.

On top of that, while you explained how they were acquired and what these abilities are, you haven't said anything about how you intend to go about integrating them into Mabinogi's skill set or roleplay them out. And lastly, the grammar here. It's like you didn't learn a thing over the past month and I've seen you write better. Please do so here because I can barely understand half of this to boot.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm

I didn't think of any animes but, I understand where your getting at. For some reason I think I can rp, must deal with feeling a little more safer. But, maybe i'm wrong don't know why it looks like i can't write as well

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Please read this post carefully, Zwei. I will pick the starting post apart for your benefit...

Original with typos italicized, unusual word flow in bold, and improper punctuation underlined:
Zwei Freeheart wrote:Zwei 's powers are a manifestation, from his strong will and tryying to do the right thing. But, his powers never came up before because of his blind seeing. Like, jumping into a battle without thinking or making others beilive him. Now working his way right and becomig a paladin his powers are starting to show.

(Note this one is only allowed if the other agrees to doing it)
Lift curses-Power to lift curses from a person or if cast on Zwei. He can only use this power three times Erinn time or if he lifts a very powerful curse it drains him from using his powers for the whole day.

Cut darkness-Power to cut through nightmares or through darkness itself.

Light shield-Zwei must have a calm mind to use this. It allows him to block powerful attacks.

Basic lighting contral-Able to infuse lighting to body for a short time. Like Zwei's fist or sword for a minute

Growing mind- After the war of Emain Zwei is learning and more open to learning about the world. His brain power is rising allow him to become smarter while traveling giving him more time to learn.

Better senses- Now, with Emain in Fenrir's power Zwei with his open mind he has a great sense of things around him. His normal sense are great increase.

Fast healing-Using the power of light Zwei can heal almost any wound. He can even heal his bones but not to much.

(Note i really don't care about this power but if allowed it will only be used when all mentors agree on it after a person dies and does not come back But Zwei needs to be around)
copying others powers- With Zwei learning he takes in books and learning to use others powers after death.

ok guys i hope this is a little better not doing soul crap

I'll chime in later with a review once the typos, wording and punctuation are corrected.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 am

Temo covered most for now, waiting for you Zwei.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 am

Zwei, next time you update your power application please make a post indicating an edit at the thread start, or repost it within the current thread.

The spelling mistakes were not corrected:

• "Trying" has only one "y."
  • "Lightning" is misspelled all four instances.
  • "Control" has no "a."
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Zwei Freeheart wrote:Zwei 's powers are a manifestation, from his strong will and tryying to do the right thing. But, his powers never came up before because of his blind seeing. Like, jumping into a battle without thinking or making others beilive him. Now working to becoming a true Paladin.

Cut darkness- Power to fight back the darkness, when used Zwei can cut a attack that deals darkness to one. Much like a demon is pure dark but it must be something that is summoned.
(This applys to the rank of Smash,Pally and FH) So... Every attack he does hurts darkness? What do you mean he can "cut a attack?"

Light shield- The power to block ones attack for a short time. This is only able to work when Zwei is getting a head on attack. Won't work if being hit from blind sides
(When Defs is rank this works better While this skill is justified, it seems a little god-mod-y. How do you plan to use it?

Basic lighting contral- Using the power of lighting much like Bones. Zwei is learning the basic of using lightting to help him. When used he can send a massive shock wave from his fist or weapon.
(Only works with lightting rank) What is your definition of massive? >_>.....

Fast healing- With learning the basics, Zwei is working on himself. Hes able to heal faster then the normal human.
(When i rank healing this will mean he heals faster
This can work, but I think you might want to rank up rest too Razz

You need to explain a few things, if you want PM me and we can talk about it. And how we can justify them
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun May 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Zwei, did you even read my previous post in it's entirety? It mentioned making a new post after every edit. You cannot and should not rely on us to notice your edits.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 am

No, I guess he didn't O_o.... Anyways, these are way better *cough cough*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Mon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm trying it just hard ok look my spelling will get better plus i'm former a habbit about making my words look prefect.

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon May 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Zwei Freeheart wrote:I'm trying it just hard ok look my spelling will get better plus i'm former a habbit about making my words look prefect.

Use google chrome, I do... It has a auto spell check :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Mozilla Firefox also has an auto spell check.
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Mon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

i downloaded it put couldn't find it plus it mess with my com so i got rid of it

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm getting better i just need time.

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Zwei Freeheart wrote:I'm getting better i just need time.
Of your three most recent posts in this thread, Zwei, this one is the most coherent. I shall remain on your case...

GNU Aspell ( http://aspell.net/ ) works with many internet browsers, and should not interfere with your system.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue May 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Any approvals? Disapprovals?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Please clear this discrepancy up for me, my friend, before I knit-pick. =P
Zwei Freeheart wrote:Basic lightning control- Using the power of lightning much like Bones. Zwei is learning the basic of using lightning to help him. When used he can send a massive shock wave from his fist or weapon.
Zwei Freeheart wrote:Light Surge: Instead of shooting a bolt of electricity, Zwei's bolt are of light. The light holds the enemy for a -very short- period of time.
Which one are you actually shooting for with this skill, because I believe you justified both abilities with lightning-bolt, and for the sake of simplicity having two skills that you could just switch between and that individuals will never be able to prepare for if you go a bit willy-nilly (which we're all wont to do) would be just a tad confusing and irritating. Which one of these is the one you are pushing through?

And this as well:
Zwei Freeheart wrote:Light coating. Zwei has a small coating that protects him from light attacks, and allows him to deal light damage to his opponents. Justification: upgraded shields and lightning elementals.
... What would you consider 'light attacks.'
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Wed May 19, 2010 4:30 pm

using mana shield which i learned

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Zwei, please remember to answer ALL the questions and not just the last one. It'll get this worked out and approved faster if you do.

Also, read more carefully, because I don't think that answered anything that Dell asked. On top of that, your answer is something completely different from you justification, which is leading me to believe you really didn't do the work on this. Neutral
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Thu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

light lightning will deal with both pally and lightning Just, control lighning is a basic thing Light shield will deal with Mana shield. When light coating with deal with all shields plus Pally.

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 pm

... Can you please word that clearer?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

Light Shield- will deal with pally and mana shield which,I learned not to long ago.

Light coating- Justification Is all element mana shields and normal one. Plus the pally tran skills.

Light lightning- Deal with pally trans and lightning

Basic lightning control- Deal with just lightning

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Zwei Freeheart wrote:Light Shield- will deal with pally and mana shield which,I learned not to long ago.

Light coating- Justification Is all element mana shields and normal one. Plus the pally tran skills.

The first two skills are the same thing >_>....

And so are the last two skills...
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Xeek wrote:
Zwei Freeheart wrote:Light Shield- will deal with pally and mana shield which,I learned not to long ago.

The first two skills are the same thing >_>....

And so are the last two skills...

As well, you're not explaining how he came by all of this knowledge, considering you just stated Zwei was a fairly normal paladin when he had RP'd before. How did he come by all of this knowledge? Who trained him? Where did he get this control over 'light' and 'lightning' if it's not necessarily something that can be immediately learned IG?

As well, in regards to the basic lightning control, you state that he uses this ability 'much like Bones.' No offense to you, but Bones would never teach Zwei anything, least of all the basis of his powers. So please explain to me, without using and of the explanations from my own powers application, how he does this. Otherwise, I'm to assume that the character of Zwei is god-knowing an ability to control something that, as far as I know, only Bones understands (( I would know. Bones is my character )). On that count, I would need to disapprove the power. Please rethink this.

As well, you really haven't attempted to answer the questions I asked above to my satisfaction or to my understanding. I don't think you've really thought my questions out too much, so I'll just say please look above and attempt to answer these and those questions.

Thank you for your time.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Like I said hes still learning hes not the best i wrote that soemwhere else. But I must of forgot his powers are still a little messed up.

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next