Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeneena's New Powers

4 posters

Go down

Jeneena's New Powers Empty Jeneena's New Powers

Post  Jeneena Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

Jeneena's New Powers

Jeneena has more powers she has just found out for herself. She now seems to think of herself as A "Holder Of Light" now known to her new self.
After long times, she has gotten smarter about her self and her surroundings. Her powers show herself in a new way..."

One of her new powers is The Light Maker. In certain times of the day, She Gains Holy White Armor covering her body. She gets tall for the short amount of time, so that in her form she may fight better. (( Paladin, Holy Knight, Ect.))

She also has a moment when she breaks out, and bears wings on her back.Gaining minimum powers for the moment. ((Demi-God when I get it, but it will be tryed to get used only a little.))

((Let me know of anything else your concern is. Im happy to redo everything... But Im just puttung what I know/have.))

Last edited by Jeneena on Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Err Forgot the [/i])
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Jeneena's New Powers Empty Re: Jeneena's New Powers

Post  Veleth Wed May 26, 2010 7:46 am

Moving to proper location
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Jeneena wrote:Jeneena's New Powers

Jeneena has more powers she has just found out for herself. She now seems to think of herself as A "Holder Of Light" now known to her new self.
After long times, she has gotten smarter about her self and her surroundings. Her powers show herself in a new way..."

One of her new powers is The Light Maker. In certain times of the day, She Gains Holy White Armor covering her body. She gets tall for the short amount of time, so that in her form she may fight better. (( Paladin, Holy Knight, Ect.))

She also has a moment when she breaks out, and bears wings on her back.Gaining minimum powers for the moment. ((Demi-God when I get it, but it will be tryed to get used only a little.))

((Let me know of anything else your concern is. Im happy to redo everything... But Im just puttung what I know/have.))

Are these just limitations?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Box of blue.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired