Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayeori's Giant Alt

Go down

Kayeori's Giant Alt Empty Kayeori's Giant Alt

Post  Kayeori Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Name: Durthur
Race Origin: Viking/Dragon
Game Race: Giant
Family: None
Hobbies: Traveling and meeting new people.
Weapon of Choice: Giant's Great Sword + Shield
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Favorite food: Anything to add muscle
How he came to be in Erinn:
Durthur had always been looked up to from his Viking brethren. From the day he was born even the elders seem to see he showed a lot of promise. Growing up he took to the brutal Viking training like none other. He wasn't exactly the best but that wouldn't stop him from trying. The years past and he became a fine man among the Vikings. His father had past away shortly after he became of age to go out on his own. Sadly he never knew his mother. He only had memories of his father and they did everything together. On his father's deathbed he left Durthur with a note and told him to read it in private. It was information about his mother and that he should never show it anyone. The day came time for him to say his goodbyes and start his life on the road. Travel always seemed to excite him, and he longed for this day. That first night on his own he read the letter. He was amazed to find out who his mother was. A Dragon!? How could it be possible? The Vikings had been notorious for eliminating dragons for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Also in the note were instructions on how to find his mother and so the next day he did just that. It was a journey that would take him across many lands, and finally almost one year later he was able to find her. The reunion however was not so great. Though he was able to talk with her, but it was short lived. The other dragons had caught on to his scent and his mother tried to send him away. He got only so far before being pushed to the edge of a cliff. He took out his weapons ready to fend off his attackers to his last breath.

Everything seemed to be a blur and then blackness struck him. He awoke again to a small human woman and all he could do was gaze at her in awe. He wanted to reach for a weapon, but couldn't because they were no longer there. "Who are you?!" Nao merely smiled and spoke softly "I am the guardian of the soul stream. My name is Nao." For whatever reason the answer satisfied him and he nodded. She spoke before he could say anything else "I'm going to send you to a new land. One with a body a little more fitting for you." She paused before asking "I see you are troubled. Is there something I can do to make your new life easier?" Durthur thought for a few moments and sighed "Perhaps it is better I don't remember my past life. It might conflict me in the new one." Nao nodded and before long he was whisked away to Vales, home of the Physis Giants. During his time in Vales Durthur never really questioned where he came from before. Nao had left the one memory intact to keep him from doing so. And that was his decision to have his memories erased. He fed his slight curiosity with other topics and cultures of the lands of Erinn. He studied things that interested him and a few things just to know about them. The other giants regarded him differently so he did his best to fit in amongst them by putting on a fake disguise of not so much lesser intelligence but rather one more the other giants could relate to.

The character in the eyes of the player:
Until now I had really only brought chars over from games in the past. So in order to make things a little more interesting I decided I should have at least a couple chars that I have invented here alone. Zeke seemed so interesting so I decided to make another. Enter Durthur the Giant. He's a bit of a pacifist when compared to other Giants. He chooses to make decisions on more of play by play basis and not resort to violence if it isn't necessary. His only beef with elves is one that they assume he is up to no good just because he's a giant. Thus stays away from Filia and deems it much to hot to travel there too often.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down