Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon

3 posters

Go down

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon Empty Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon

Post  Temo Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 am

Name: Temo(?) (Or so he's been called.)
Apparent Age: 10 - will vary later.
Race: Phantom (Ego/Spirit Weapon)
Personality: Withdrawn, broody yet vacant, emotionless, though trying to find ways to be otherwise.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Skin color: Chocolate
Hates: Wine
Themesong: An Empty Tome - Castlevania : Order of Ecclesia OST / Ao Iconoclast - KOTOKO (Blazblue OST)
Short description of his past:

(Avoiding spoilers and just giving the basic rundown.)

Over time and through interaction with others, Gatemo =/= Fenrir anymore. Gatemo died, Gatemo became free of Fenrir's clutches, Gatemo got a new start at life, though unfortunately, with Fenrir's soul successfully taking claim on his body, he was without one. In short, he became something separate from his former self and was forcefully cast aside.

Since he still wanted to kill Nao if seeing her again, Larcen stepped in as a mediator when his spirit returned to the Soul Stream to discuss a decision made. Gate would be granted a final chance at living in Erinn with the appearance he'd originally been given; but the catch was that since he couldn't be made whole again, his soul would be left to wander unless being able to find another vessel to live in. Recalling methods used to make spirit weapons, Gate chose to use that route to bind his soul to the land.

Being a phantom, he was able to manifest and carry himself about rather than needing to rely on a wielder for it. The setback was that without his true body, a great deal of his memories were still lost much like with other spirit weapons, but still able to be recovered given time. All he had to start out with were his name (or what he remembered being called) and a few instincts that seemed to have stuck with him.

Should he remember anything else though? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Gatemo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon Empty Re: Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon

Post  Captincrunch Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

Like with the Spirit Weapons, he should remember things about the history he experienced or knew but be unfamiliar with anything that has to do with day to day life.
Just like the spirit weapons, a history textbook come to life with all the little things of daily life missing from the prose.
Should prove an interesting challenge.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon Empty Re: Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon

Post  Temo Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 am

Like with those money-munching weapons, he'll regain more memories with the more junk given to him, and how he "grows" depends on what is given. To start out with I decided he won't even remember simple history, but it'll gradually return with time. Maybe. Depends on you folks. silent

Did a test RP with this idea early this morning and it turned out to be a bit amusing. He managed to remember that he hated the taste of wine; and figured he might remember more if he goes and gets himself wasted on various drinks. Pubs beware. Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:44 am

Ah, so its a full physical manifestation with all the internal bits?
So you are including all those messy bodily functions?
I had thought it was just a very good illusion/phantasm with tactile presence - that way wine would just go right through him - sort of like the dead king in "The Last Unicorn" What a Face
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Ugh, that movie gave me nightmares after I watched it back in 2nd grade. And it was only that king. XD

I was thinking more along the lines of spirits from...oh...I guess Phantom Brave would fit the bill here. Ghosts were able to physically manifest themselves for a limited time by binding themselves to inanimate objects. Not exactly all the meaty bits I'm guessing, but enough to where you could actually touch them.

I was planning to explain it in detail on that powers thread though. It's a tad bit different in this case and centered entirely around mana.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon Empty :O

Post  killahkitty Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 am

your bio sounds so deep and rich I think I'm very intrested.
killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Gatemo V 3.0 - Temo the Spirit Weapon Gatemo10

Found the old reference image. Will be changing the appearance as soon as I get the NP up for it. I give it 2 days - 2 weeks.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Decided to add this for my own amusement to gage where his development stands, but I guess it'd go toward the character too if you wanted to go by spirit weapon stats. I'll be making updates to this as Gate acquires more items, and his attitude in roleplays will also change as well. Laughing

Strength: Level 2
Intelligence: Level 1
Dexterity: Level 0.3
Will: Level 1.2
Luck: Level 0.9
Social: Level 2
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 am

Will be transferring these developments to another thread as soon as I have the time. This is kind fun. Razz

Intake:
Wine - Hate
Cookie - Like
Jerky - Indifferent
Potato - Indifferent
Glass..? - Dislike
Golem Crystal!? - Like (though dislikes due to being "too crunchy")

Lessons Learned:
Basics of Combat
Concept of Metaphors/Figure of Speech
History of Glas "Goblin"
The Buddy System
Basics of Mating
(Forgetting anything?)

Levels:
Strength: Level 2
Intelligence: Level 2
Dexterity: Level 1
Will: Level 1.3
Luck: Level 1
Social: Level 3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon May 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Cap told me a bio was still needed, so here's the beta template since "she" has yet to make an appearance. Razz

Name: "Teme"
Apparent Age: Varies. Often 17 or older.
Race: Phantom (Ego/Spirit Weapon)
Personality: Withdrawn, broody yet vacant, emotionless, though trying to find ways to be otherwise.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Skin color: Bronzed
Hates: (See Temo's Journal)
Themesong: Karma Slave - Splashdown
About Teme:

In a word - inconsistent. Whenever she arrives, there's always something off about her. One meeting, she'll remember specific people, know how to perfectly make a recipe, and be terrible at music, the next time encountered, she'll be thinking her best friend is out to get her, creating nuclear explosions in the kitchen, yet singing like an angel. Things that may be noticed are that she hangs around Temo's favorite spots; but is never there when he is, vice versa, and neither seem to have knowledge of each other.

Teme herself is simply a random after-effect of Temo's "Mana Overdrive" ability. Even when it's used, there's no guarantee she'll appear afterward, nor an exact time on when she'll disappear if she does show.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down