Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarawilliams' application

+6
Honeko
Xeek
Veleth
Jaeden
Captincrunch
SaraWilliams
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarawilliams' application Empty Sarawilliams' application

Post  SaraWilliams Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Character Name: ...... Sarawilliams

How You Heard About The RP Society: ...... I ran into lJarethl in Tir, and struck up conversation, he recommended the guild to me.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? ...... Approximately 10 years.

Is English Your First Language? ...... Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: ...... Sara Williams is a petite, often playful young lady. Born a true blood to The Coven of The New Moon, she will always retain her youthful appearance. She is 18, and a true romantic at heart. And though she comes off as a loner and shy, you will find that she is charismatic, funny, sweet and caring once you get to know her.

What type of character do you play? ......generally creatures of the underworld and mythology *points to character bio* I have an obscene obession with vampires and werewolves(long BEFORE Twilight was "it")

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ ...... anytime, anywhere...seriously...except for mondays from 8-9 pm EST, and thursdays 9-11 pm EST, for 24, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, respectfully.
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Sarawilliams' application Empty Re: Sarawilliams' application

Post  Captincrunch Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Just a quick question or three.

Is your Mabi Character Sarawilliams? If so, could you change your account name to the same please. Its less confusing that way. (I is easy to confuse)

Its is a nicely written up character personality profile.
Could you give us a bit of a biography of who she is, where she came from and how she ended up here?

True blood of the Coven ... Witch, Vampire, both or non-of-the-above? (just personally curious but I will leave it to you how much to reveal in the Biography)
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Jareth told me about you ~

Like what the Cap'n said, there really isn't much biography here. I'm a little disappointed that she isn't mirroring... well, you know, with that name... But I'm glad to have you along anyways!

Just something to think about:

Like, 95% of people in Erinn weren't actually born there. For one reason or another Nao brought them through the soul stream (or they simply accidentally found themselves here). Being in this world automatically lets you have a forever-youthful-18-year-old-appearance. So when telling us your biography, think about how that might play into your story. Did she keep her same body? Did Nao provide her with a new one? Etc.

I'm already excited to meet you! You're definitely an intelligent and capable person. Soon as you give us an actual biography, I'll give you my approval.
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 am

To be overly blunt, I'm going to say no at this time until we get a more complete biography. There's not really enough here to go on.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Sarawilliams' application Empty Better Bio *grins*

Post  SaraWilliams Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 am

Name: Officially, it is Calliope Schultze. Changed to Sara Williams the moment she turned 18, for reasons that will come soon.
D.O.B: 10/18/1989
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Silver-Blonde
Skin: Fair
Tattoos and Piercings: None at present time

Biography

History: Born Calliope Schultze, in Boston, Massachusetts to her father, Master Adalrich Schultze and mother Mistress Lexi Stavrionos, King and Queen of The Coven of The New Moon. Calliope was the first and only offspring produced by the two powerful vampires. Callie, as she was known in the coven, was one of the brightest minds in her family. Her parents spared no expense when it came to her education. Only the finest tutors were brought in to educate her. She graduated from home school high school when she was 16. Attended night classes at Harvard Medical School and graduated at the top of her class with high honors and on the Dean’s List at 20. She was working at Mass General Hospital from 3-11 pm. Getting to work wasn’t that difficult. Her 69 Pontiac GTO had dark windows, and she could walk in the shadow of the parking garage all the way to the employee entrance. About 6 months into working at Mass General, her father sent her to Japan, to learn martial arts. She studied once again under the best sensei that her parents could afford. Completing her training she returned to the states with a new affection for Asian attire. She was settling back into her life in Boston, when her coven was attacked. Her parents, a couple advisors and a few of the weaker members were killed in the attack. The attacker...was only 1. That’s right one person, killed her father and Master, her mother and members of her family. And as she watched the battle, and actively participated…she couldn’t understand how one person could have killed her family, until she watched him move….this was no man…he was also vampire. He disappeared before she could get her hands on him. And she was left to clean up his mess. She was sitting in her father’s office going through some paperwork when she came across his will. In it, he named her in charge of the remaining members of The Coven of The New Moon. And also further stated, that should he meet his demise at the hands of another vampire, then the rest of the coven were to follow him and obey him as they would have Master Adalrich. This made her furious…she was looking forward to a life without rules, without etiquette, and because she so loved her father and respected what he wished, she was now bound to this….new Master…this murderer. And she HAD to obey his wishes. This burned her, ate her alive every waking moment. And though she was only 21, she changed her name, as to remove her association with the coven, she was now known as Sara Williams, Princess of The New Moon. She had a few remaining members of her coven that she was responsible for. She had a new Master, whom she despised that she must answer to. And a new life that is soon to begin...here...in Mabinogi.
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:00 am

SaraWilliams wrote:Name: Officially, it is Calliope Schultze. Changed to Sara Williams the moment she turned 18, for reasons that will come soon.
D.O.B: 10/18/1989
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Silver-Blonde
Skin: Fair
Tattoos and Piercings: None at present time

Biography

WOW! The story actually got my attention. And for me to read, well is hard. (Read about 4books my life). Is really good, but how did she come to Erinn? Was she born in Earth? Usually people come to Erinn by death in their homelands. But I really do look forward to meeting you.

(Yes this means I approve)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Really great biography but it doesn't explain why / how she came to Erinn. *Flails.*

But you did give us a lot to go on, and she has an interesting back story. I approve, but I STILL want to know. But I can find that out through RPing =)
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm

*crawls out from under the 200 lb flounder* pirat

OK, so all we need is one more official approval.

I figure she was "sent" by her new master in some way or other is my guess but we shall find out during RP.
Poor girl is going to have to be careful of undead hunters and such... especially the "and such".
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 pm

I'll give me approval as the bio is well written. As this is a vampire type character, I do hold reservations regarding godmoding.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraWilliams Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Galin wrote:I'll give me approval as the bio is well written. As this is a vampire type character, I do hold reservations regarding godmoding.

I am SOOO anti-godmoding it isn't even funny. Sara is a lover, not a fighter...for lack of anything better to say. Razz No worries about god moding...and when she fights, she takes hits, she gets wounded and she bleeds...just like everyone else.
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Can I hug you for that statement? Smile
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraWilliams Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Galin wrote:Can I hug you for that statement? Smile

*giggles* sure...just don't break me. Laughing
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Uhm - I need an application at the guild stone so I can issue the official membership title things and get you a pass for a nice guild robe that hardly anyone wears Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm

To be fair, Capt.... It is a brown robe. And dyes are 40-50k a pop right now. Smile
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

actually the robe base colours are random - just like in the shops - only the trim and symbol are predetermined colours.
*says the person who had to use one dye cap to get the whole thing green*
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Hey I have one. Honeko wear's hers for official mentoring business. It makes her feel important.

Now if I could only keep it on my horse like my other robes, I'd be happier.
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

I had one.. but is not red, black , or red and black XP
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraWilliams Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am

Grrr...*growls quietly* I cant apply at the guildstone YET...i was, for like a day, a member of another guild. So I gotta wait like 5 or 6 more days. And here i thought it was a week in Mabi-time....*tear*
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah. Fraid not. I think it's to keep people from switching everyday or something of that kind. It's essentially a week from the date of last application to a guild.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraWilliams Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 pm

*falls to her knees and grovels* so, pleeeeeease dont forget about me...I wanna be with you guys *grins*
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

As soon as you can apply, you'll be added to the ranks. Then you will be assigned a mentor.

If you'd like we can even begin that in the process. Feel free to add any mentor or councilor (Those whose names appear in red or green). We can begin your training prior to your actual acceptance.

You may find me on one of the following characters-

Galin (Most often used)
Johivin
Perin
Charlyn
Veldik
Nilios
Phineus
Kielina
Birkstov
Hurin
Serania
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Do not worry, even though the continuum has placed obstacles in your path, you shall be assimilated in due course. Sarawilliams' application 92873
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraWilliams Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:09 pm

A silver tongued, eloquent Captain. *smiles and bows* A pleasure to know this, indeed. Thank you.
SaraWilliams
SaraWilliams
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

...You do not know our Captin
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Sarawilliams' application Empty Random Cat Pics~

Post  Kalamiko Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Sky: We give our approval~!

Kala: ("\ (^3^) /") *nodnod* We give our approval if we can~

Last edited by Kalamiko on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Probably shouldn't have put that cat pic in there...)
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next