Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Tryvian

3 posters

Go down

New member - Tryvian Empty New member - Tryvian

Post  Tryvian Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Character Name: Tryvian

How You Heard About The RP Society: I'm actually an ex-member

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? very long i can tell. about 5 years in forums

Is English Your First Language? Sadly no, i am however very proeficient in it

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Tryvian wandered for very long, seeking the meaning of strength. His goal in life was to get stronger and it is seeking that goal that he left, wandering into the world. Monster he had slain, people he had met and now memories coming back to him. He remembers now the only place he ever called home. He seek it thus, believing he attained the key to strength and now want to seek it with his old friends and the new friends that joined them. He realised upon a chance encounter that he had forgotten about his past. Some unknown mystery it is so now he is seeking his memories from before he left and from his whole life...

What type of character do you play? Serious type that almost can't take a joke. He is somewhat simple in his ways of thinking and thinks strength is the way to everything. Any hardships will come to him as a challenge...

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Variant i could say. I work 4 days a week at nights and the rest of the time i play with my girlfriend who doesn't Rp on daily schedule

Last edited by Tryvian on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ''Dayly'' lol too lame XD)
Tryvian
Tryvian
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New member - Tryvian Empty Re: New member - Tryvian

Post  Dalvar Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

No need to reapply.
We are glad to have you back!
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryvian Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am

I would have edited my old application but i couldn't find it so i figured i had to remake it and add a tiny background about my comeback
Tryvian
Tryvian
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:47 am

Your old app should be in the resolved apps subsection
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon