Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Tryvian

4 posters

Go down

New member - Tryvian Empty New member - Tryvian

Post  Tryvian Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Character Name: Tryvian
How You Heard About The RP Society: I did some RP with some of your members including the guild leader captincrunch. They should remember if i mention myself as ''Emylevyn''
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? You could pretty much say i hav 3-5 years of roleplaying experience. the gap between the 3 and 5 is because i had some breaks and i didn't keep Roleplaying on a regular basis.
Is English Your First Language? Actually no my first language is french but be also informed that, as odd as it may seem, i know my english better than my french
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Tryvian Is a giant, led to physis by the guardian of the soul stream Nao.It has been some months ever since Tryvian started living as a giant and yet he feels like he is missing something. The big snowy valleys of physis can be quite lonely at times. And so, grabbing a set of weaponry along with a gold bag, Tryvian set off for adventuring. His goal in life is to simply live life as it is, not trying to change the world but instead, trying to keep it stable and enjoyable. Though his sometimes rough character makes his true intentions a bit fuzzy, Tryvian is looking for people who'd help him make life in Erinn, a pleasant experience
What type of character do you play? Tryvian is the type that acts tough and has a booming voice yet tries to make himself sound as friendly as possible. The little problem here is that this ''friendly'' giant gets ticked off easily, suspect people quickly and require explanations for almost everything, as if clueless to the whole world. The kind that would take any challenge just for the fun of being challenged, even faced with unimaginable foes, he'd stand smiling and laughing of excitement. He admit that he have an interest for cheerful people and wants to get along with those that are more of the shy type. Harders heads are just a fun chat for him and those that means harm to himself and his friends are enemy of the world unless fully explained in their actions...
What is your Mabinogi schedule?in week ends i tend to play around 3-7 PST (which is friday,saturday and sundays) otherwise the rest of the week i am pretty much on at any time of the day. you could expect me anytime. Also note the fact that i also play a human character named Emylevyn
Tryvian
Tryvian
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New member - Tryvian Empty Re: New member - Tryvian

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

I'll give it my approval

And, I don't find it so good that you are better at English than French

In my online lifespan, many of the clearest speakers I have met did not speak it as their first language, while most of the people who did seemed to only be able to say "lol" and "noob"
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Very Happy Glad to see you applying and with a most interesting character.

If we don't have any nay Sayers or a few more approvals, I will have this application done by the weekend. bounce
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:13 pm

This giant may enjoy the company of my elf... Razz

(Third, too! Razz Razz)
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor