Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member- ncb894

+4
Kalamiko
Captincrunch
Eranor
ncb894
8 posters

Go down

New member- ncb894 Empty New member- ncb894

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 am

Character name: Ruka
How have you heard of RPSociety?: I saw some people runnin' around with the guild name on their heads.
How long have you been roleplaying?: I have roleplayed all my life.
Is English your first language?: It is. I have also learned to speak a bit of Fomorian.
Short biography:
As for my character, Ruka is a human born to a mysterious family. Although he doesn't know his mother, who supposedly died after bearing him, his father, Gadabout, trained him in the art of magic. His father left him as well for reasons he does not yet understand. His inheritance- a small ranch, some money, and his father's wand. By age 10, he was an established wizard, working with a 3 element element scheme of fire, ice, and lightning. He is now 16, dabbling in the art of melee. Ruka has a horrible bias against spiders. He cares more for his friends more than he does anything else. He'll do anything for his friends, no exceptions! Other than being a powerful wizard, he also makes potions on his spare time, and tries to keep order where ever he is. If he's called for help, he'll come. Money-wise, he was never a rich person anyway, so he has yet to taste the pleasures of wealth. He has traveled to every corner of this world, and is well-versed in the ways of elves, giants, and humans alike. He also grew very close to animals, almost border-lining on being feral, giving him the ability to command his familiars very precisely and without the use of words. His well-trained pets will follow his every order. Only recently has he made his real friends here in Erinn. After getting to know people, he tends to loosen up around them, and feels more comfortable opening up to them if ever he has something to say. Although still young, Ruka has established himself as a powerful warrior and leader here in Erinn. The way he acts is just so selfless that people can't help but take notice of him. But, he can be a bit on the naughty side if you're close enough a friend to him, but that just adds to his great personality~~ And one last thing. Deep, sleepy blue eyes, a cocky grin every now and then, and his pride and joy of a signature weapon complete his overall appearance. And it's NOT his father's wand. He's only used it once, in a duel with a powerful alchemist of the Shadow Realm: Tiamat.
What type of character do you play?: I fight. I fight with magic. A lot of it. Plus, I have a very powerful signature weapon. I fight fair, and know when I've won, or have been beaten.
My Mabinogi schedule: I play all throughout winter break. Other than that, since I have school in the morning, a life to live, and homework, I usually get on at night or on the weekends. I am NOT on during full moons for specific reasons... Plus, I tend to play in summer.

Last edited by ncb894 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

http://twitter.com/Nekochaan

Back to top Go down

New member- ncb894 Empty Re: New member- ncb894

Post  Eranor Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 am

Haha! Thats a very good biography of yourself. However the biography we need is a description of your character. What race is he? Does he have any special traits? What about his family? Stuff like that. If your having trouble, just check some other peoples biographies in the Biographies or Resolved Applications sections.
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Just a couple of points and if everything is fine by everyone after they are addressed I will then look forward to welcoming you to the guild.

Account Name = Mabinogi Character name. We will ignore numbers unless there is some significance. If its weird, a short explanation would be nice.
ncb894 is definitely a weird character name similar to 0B1-K0B ((thats a post code

Biography -
This is your characters biography. Who they are. Where they come from. How did they get to Erin? What are their motivations?
If you are having trouble putting something together, then please read some of the other biographies in this section for inspiration.
If you like, you can write it as a short story from your characters point of view on what heppened to them and how they arrived here in Erin.

A personal biography is not required in the application process.
There are separate threads for that here on the forum if you so choose.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Captincrunch wrote:Just a couple of points and if everything is fine by everyone after they are addressed I will then look forward to welcoming you to the guild.

Account Name = Mabinogi Character name. We will ignore numbers unless there is some significance. If its weird, a short explanation would be nice.
ncb894 is definitely a weird character name similar to 0B1-K0B ((thats a post code

Biography -
This is your characters biography. Who they are. Where they come from. How did they get to Erin? What are their motivations?
If you are having trouble putting something together, then please read some of the other biographies in this section for inspiration.
If you like, you can write it as a short story from your characters point of view on what heppened to them and how they arrived here in Erin.

A personal biography is not required in the application process.
There are separate threads for that here on the forum if you so choose.

I think I did all of this right. Minus the personal bio, but i think i'll just leave that there Razz. I'd like to write a small story but i'm kinda busy with writing other stuff as we speak. I got my character's bio in there now. Enjoy Very Happy! I hope I get accepted ^^ *fingers crossed*
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm

You took my title of newest member!! pirat
xD Hope you get in.
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

The bio's ok.
However, as was stated in the guildchat we had earlier... I'm not sure I can go with the unofficial name.
... No approval at this time.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Take your time ^^~~
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

OH! That's what you meant! My UNofficial name! I can change that Very Happy! i wanted to anyway Very Happy. I thought we were supposed to go with our in-game names... My bad~~
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I editted my biography to better suit my RPing needs Very Happy. Hope you like it Smile!
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Well I see no problem with using a different name from the account name.

For a short while I used my Rebecca character to represent a different person, and I eventually plan to do something similar again.

Approved, although I will note that a character capable of doing everything cannot do everything well.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  ncb894 Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm

The Kerrins wrote:...although I will note that a character capable of doing everything cannot do everything well.
He's not Very Happy. How'd you guess Smile?
ncb894
ncb894
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Seems like a nice dude. Interesting Bio too! See you in Mabi soon! cheers
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 pm

This character has already left the guild. Moving to resolved.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down