Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewritten Bio- Syiano Marot (( Deceased ))

Go down

Rewritten Bio- Syiano Marot (( Deceased )) Empty Rewritten Bio- Syiano Marot (( Deceased ))

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 pm

::Reason for rewriting::
The original concept just wasn't working. I couldn't get in character whenever I attempted to role-play as the earlier 40k-based "Olimar Scion [Syiano]," so I've been thinking for a while on how to rework the character so that I can actually role-play as him in guild functions. Here's what I've come up with and I hope you enjoy it.

Name: Syiano Marot (pronounced Ma-roe)
Race: Human (?)
Hair: Blonde, kept in a pony-tail.
Eyes: Brown.
Usual Countenance: Always has a smile, but seems like he may be hiding a lot of past pain.
Place of Birth: Unknown, but it is believed he is Erinn Born.
Occupation: A Bishop of Lymilark, and Aton Cimeni, the creator and overseeing entity of Erinn, although worships all God(esse)s.
Role in Party: Healer / Archer
Life Skills: Cook / Fisherman / Handicrafter
Hobbies: Cooking, Fishing, and Talking
Quote: "You wonder why the Gods have forsaken us, but in truth you have forsaken your Gods. Please listen to what I have to say, and maybe we can make the world a better place."

Biography:
The priesthood had found Syiano at a young age upon the doorstep of the Great Cathedral in Emain Macha. He had come to him in the form of a small child, no older than two, carried in the arms of a Paladin of the city's guard. The knight would only say that his commander could not be seen with the child or he would lose his place among the Paladins, but would not elaborate on who the father was or why the child was being sent to the church specifically.

It had been suspected that Syiano would have followed the legacy of his father, no matter that he was the illegitimate heir of whatever fortune he was most likely to have inherited otherwise, but to the priesthood's surprise Syiano took up the mantle of one of their own. Since he was about seven, Syiano showed a faith that surprised even the elders at the Cathedral. Shortly thereafter he was educated in the ways of the many Gods of Erinn, and decided to preach under the banners of Lymilark and Aton Cemeni.

He attempt to appear happy and supportive for those around him, but there rests inside his heart a deep-seated pain that only his faith seems to keep in check. Who knows what events led to this pain, but if his faith was somehow shaken, who knows what would happen to the priest.

(( Hopefully this sounds a little bit better. I'll be costuming him as soon as I get money ))
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down