Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new and to my tastes Zeffie.

2 posters

Go down

A new and to my tastes Zeffie. Empty A new and to my tastes Zeffie.

Post  Zeffie Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Okay I know Zeffie is already in the guild but I don't like how she turned out {I was using her in my novel but I HATE how she came out in the book and in Role-plays @ w @} {{ That reminds me! We're writing hard-core novels next term and I was going to base the novel on the adventures Zeffie has here. Anyone wanna be in it? If you copyrighted your character than I could make name changes (((!!DARASTIC CHANGES!! Zeffie's name in the novel is Lycoris.))) With your permissions. Besides I was gonna dedicate the book to RPSoceity if it gets published! My teacher thinks I have really potential. She said she wasn't just saying it either.}}

Character Name: Zeffie

How You Heard About The RP Society: I ish the Shiba you know and ((occasionally)) Love Very Happy

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? four years fo so. 5 next new Year. (Canadian New years >: )

Is English Your First Language?HECK YEAH! AND IM NOT LEARNING SPANISH EITHER!!

A Short Biography Of Your Character:Zeffie is a test tube child. Even though it went against gods words she was created; by unknown DNA. For unkown reasons she was left at an orphanage once she was four years old. She knew what she was and she wouldn't let it her bother what she wanted to be her life. Zeffie wears a bunch of bandages over her left beacuse she has a strange flower for an eye. Luckily, the bandages , covers it completely. Why she wears it is a mystery to the world. When the subject is brought up she avoids the topic quickly and won't speek 'till the the conversation is safe to return to. Zeffie is quite "cold" at times but her mood can be lightened when she is with people she knows.

What type of character do you play? A determind mage with her quirks.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?ALMOST everyday

Last edited by Shibayama on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeffie
Zeffie
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A new and to my tastes Zeffie. Empty Re: A new and to my tastes Zeffie.

Post  Captincrunch Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Well Cap's full name is a trademarked product so that's out and Chucks is just one S away from someone who would literally kick our backsides to Texas and back again Rolling Eyes but then again, if the backgrounds are eventually covered there should be less issues Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeffie Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm

XD Sorry cap's I have to edit this. I keep all my RP Biographies in a file and I aste them here or somtimes jsut type them out. I accidentally pasted the wrong one! >O< Ima edit it right know! and okay So if you want we could make up diff names. ONLY if you want to be in the novel. o3o
Zeffie
Zeffie

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

You have full creative control, all I ask is a nod and a wink in my direction Wink Its the only way you'll get a name out of me (well either that or leetz google skillz)
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down