Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member: Landel

5 posters

Go down

New Member: Landel Empty New Member: Landel

Post  Landel Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Character Name: Landel
How You Heard About The RP Society:
R: I saw people walking around with the guildname and then after finding pillar thing and reading the description, i thought this guild was cool

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
R: I've been role playing for a few years now but have only been playing Mabinogi: Dragon for a few days

Is English Your First Language?
R: Yes it is my first language, although i am learning spanish

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
R:My character is a musician, one who usually plays in the dark. He tends to befriend alot of other musicians through songs. His origins can be traced to a Spartan warrior. He died at the battle of Thermopylae. When he was in heaven he was an assassin angel, an angel that would end the life of a human. After years of doing this god summoned him and told him that he was exciled from heaven for loss of morality. God told him he could return if he could defeat devil in another great war. Although the battle was won by Landel, god was not pleased with his attitude and sent him through a portal, that portal lead him to Erinn and him at age seventeen. Until now he was a part timer at the inn, grocery store, and general store; but then he started to learn music. This lead him to the life of a musician.

What type of character do you play?
R: My character is somewhat of a loner, he doesn't like to talk much. He usually lets his music talk for him

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
R:I usually play when i can, after school from about 7-11. On the weekends i usually play a few hours in the morning and alot at night

Hope I may join,
Landel

Last edited by Landel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Landel
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member: Landel Empty Re: New Member: Landel

Post  Temo Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Sounds fun, but I'm holding my approval until seeing more of a bio. You know, where he's from, how he came to Erinn/already living there, what he's been doing with his life up til now, that kinda thing. :3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member: Landel Empty New Member: Landel more detailed version

Post  Landel Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Character Name: Landel
How You Heard About The RP Society:
R: I saw people walking around with the guildname and then after finding pillar thing and reading the description, i thought this guild was cool

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
R: I've been role playing for a few years now but have only been playing Mabinogi: Dragon for a few days

Is English Your First Language?
R: Yes it is my first language, although i am learning spanish

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
R:My character is a musician, one who usually plays in the dark. He tends to befriend alot of other musicians through songs. His origins can be traced to a Spartan warrior. He died at the battle of Thermopylae. When he was in heaven he was an assassin angel, an angel that would end the life of a human. After years of doing this god summoned him and told him that he was exciled from heaven for loss of morality. God told him he could return if he could defeat devil in another great war. Although the battle was won by Landel, god was not pleased with his attitude and sent him through a portal, that portal lead him to Erinn and him at age seventeen. Until now he was a part timer at the inn, grocery store, and general store; but then he started to learn music. This lead him to the life of a musician.

What type of character do you play?
R: My character is somewhat of a loner, he doesn't like to talk much. He usually lets his music talk for him

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
R:I usually play when i can, after school from about 7-11. On the weekends i usually play a few hours in the morning and alot at night

Hope I may join,
Landel

Landel
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 pm

He certainly has a very filled past life. ^^ It'll be interesting to see how that comes all into play if he's retained most of his memories. I'm looking forward to see what type of personality you've got created for him.
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 pm

He sounds good to me! :3
I am a little worried about the whole "angel" thing, but if you manage to do it well it should be fun.

Approved.

And Cap, would you merge these two threads?
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 am

Should be interesting - I will leave them in the hands of those capable mentors above.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down