Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established!

+5
Captincrunch
The Kerrins
Jtipton
Temo
Jinnhin
9 posters

Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established!

Post  Jinnhin Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Leader: JackieAlice (Jinnhin)
Faction Name: RPSociety
Application Rules: Same application rules applied with Mabinogi RPSociety; the member must apply for the faction and the website provided by Nowaki (Website Administrator), Captincrunch (Mabinogi RPSociety's Current Guild Leader) and Gatemo (Mabinogi RPSociety's Current Guild Officer) in order to be accepted into the Perfect World RPSociety. It is best to apply on the website before applying for the faction and keep this in mind; Perfect World RPSociety and Mabinogi RPSociety are separate branches in one society, so you have to apply for the Perfect World RPSociety in order to be accepted by the Perfect World RPSociety Faction, otherwise, you'll not be accepted in the faction, but get accepted by the guild in Mabinogi. Members from the Mabinogi RPSociety will have to apply for the Perfect World RPSociety in order to be accepted by the faction, regardless of familiarity (familiar with who are in the faction/guild) and Seniority (how long you have been a part of the society).

Perfect World RPSociety's Application Setup
(Note: This application is semi-serious, so take your time when making it.)
{IC} : In Character
{OoC} : Out of Character
{BQ} : Bonus Questions

{IC} Who are you?

{IC} Where you are from?

{IC} Can you explain about yourself in a paragraph? two paragraphs are the maximum.

{IC} Able to travel long distances (without teleport)?

{OoC} How you found out about the RPSociety or are you originally a member of the RPSociety?

{OoC} How experienced you are with the English language?

{OoC} Need a Mentor (someone to help improve or loosen up your role playing skills)?

{OoC} Any complications that we may referred to in case of your sudden absence or sudden disconnection?

{BQ} Cake, Ice Cream or Pie?

{BQ} Give us a battle cry (hyperlinks, images and URLs are allowed).

{BQ} Feel good?

If there is something in need of changing, post a reply about the questions.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty Re: Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established!

Post  Temo Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Methinks this be needing it's own category on the main page, perhaps, maybe so, yes? Very Happy
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty Re: Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established!

Post  Jtipton Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Fine, fine I'll dig up my account and re-DL the game...But I dun like the grindy gameplay much, so even if I set a character up as a great warrior, don't expect him to be able to fight his way out of a paper bag. xP

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I don't intend to spend ANY time working on the gameplay aspect of it all
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm

If this section needs expanding, I will follow the format of the main section of the forum with similar subsections.

If you like will will set up some stickies like in the origianl.

And if things get too complicated I may have to reformat the whole forums organization BUT I really don't want to do that unless things get too messy.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 pm

There's oracle and delphi - which one is the RP society on?
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty RPSociety's official server

Post  Jinnhin Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Sanctuary is the official server of PW RP Society for Perfect World International.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merokin Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Could you guys make a RPS guild on Dreamweaver too? o.o;; I have just about no friends in Perfect World and Dreamweaver is the server I play.
Merokin
Merokin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty Sorry

Post  Jakelvin Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 am

The PWI RPSociety's official server is Sanctuary.

Note: Jinn accidentally used Jake's account to post. Shocked

Jakelvin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merokin Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

I understand that, but could there be a secondary server? o.o I really don't want to start my character all over again. I just got her to level twenty three.
Merokin
Merokin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Perfect World RPSociety Branch is Established! Empty Again, sorry.

Post  Jinnhin Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 am

I'm trying to keep on one server so I won't end up doing too much at once. Don't worry, I can help your character get up to level 23 in short time, if the real world would give me that time.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Merokin Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:19 pm

I made a bunch of characters on the Sanctuary server, and managed to get my Venomancer (Merokin) to level eight so far. Meh, eight levels in one day isn't so bad... Prepare for a barrage of friend requests!
Merokin
Merokin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:14 pm

hey if you want to keep this guild up best bet is to make a place where you can gain members saying like going to the human city or something

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down