Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio Filter - all those comments >_<

+16
Dellinger
Eranor
Zwei Freeheart
Kayeori
Omnisagi
Kenelm
Captincrunch
Temo
Clari
The Kerrins
Jinnhin
Jtipton
Veleth
Thomas22
Merokin
caliandra2? o.O
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bio Filter - all those comments >_< - Page 2 Empty Re: Bio Filter - all those comments >_<

Post  Temo Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:32 am

Kratos~ *waves a ToS keychain around* I'm a fan. XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bio Filter - all those comments >_< - Page 2 Empty Re: Bio Filter - all those comments >_<

Post  Kenelm Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Tales of Symphonia... great story.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed May 27, 2009 7:31 am

Heh giants might as well name themselves extinct XD Every char is an elf XP or most o-o or human but they usually have some catch.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 am

I noticed that too. We do have one giant, but I never see her. o-o

We needs more giants! XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 am

You'll see more giants when we get the Assault skill and Giant shields.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jtipton Wed May 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Most people have a giant, I imagine but sucky magic (double MP costs of spells, anyone?) and a lack of decent-looking gear for them makes them rare. Seriously, I don't think I've seen a male giant in anything but Giant-only clothing and one in the maple garb from one of the events. And giant females are much the same...Racial clothes or the Cores Healer's dress. O_o

...So yeah, in a game where the avatar can be customized however you want, Giants lose out on that front.

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 am

I recently remade Julian as a Giant and I would be more then happy to add him into RPS. But I promised Lyndz I wouldn't play him much before she moves here. So until then he would strictly an rp char. Still the same still holds true about my prior post about adding Kisia. Nothing against anyone I just feel irked with all my chars in one guild. I like to spread them out. However, Julian was originally an evil char. Now he is mostly just an bigtime ass to those he doesn't know. I don't mind him being in any one guild but if you ask me to rp while playing him do not take it personal. Seriously he really is an ***hole.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinnhin Thu May 28, 2009 6:32 am

Kayeori wrote:I recently remade Julian as a Giant and I would be more then happy to add him into RPS. But I promised Lyndz I wouldn't play him much before she moves here. So until then he would strictly an rp char. Still the same still holds true about my prior post about adding Kisia. Nothing against anyone I just feel irked with all my chars in one guild. I like to spread them out. However, Julian was originally an evil char. Now he is mostly just an bigtime ass to those he doesn't know. I don't mind him being in any one guild but if you ask me to rp while playing him do not take it personal. Seriously he really is an ***hole.

No problem. I handled many cynical people (example; My Old Mentor when he is pissed off) and generally mean people (example; Ravenger when he is in character).
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

Eugeal:Red eyes are ugly? What's that saying about me, then?
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Bio Filter - all those comments >_< - Page 2 Empty Eugeal

Post  Clari Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

*looks away with dissapointed, slighlty sad expression on face* Im sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe just my eyes look ugly. Then again, I've never seen anyone with eyes like mine untill now.
Clari
Clari
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 am

Everybody in Gatemo's family: WHAT ABOUT MY EYES?!

XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am

Cap:
So between the three of you, is it possible that you know most of the people who have red eyes?
If so then do any of you know anything about a fellow with red eyes, snow white skin and hair and has a tendency to dress in rather dark yet costly garments?
He is a little over 2 meters tall with a thin build and sometimes caries either a brace of wands or, if wearing armor, a black and silver dragon sword.

[ You may note that Cap makes no mention of Jinnhinn or the kids when talking about eye colour. ]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Remember, alternate characters need not go through this process. Even if they are to become the new main character.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Nice but what Kenelm said even though you no longer have Jin... Smile
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Bio Filter - all those comments >_< - Page 2 Empty Yea!

Post  Kayeori Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:25 am

What they said! But yes Welcome new char of Jinn!! Weeeee!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Well, Aydub, I recently saw a posting of your fanfiction, but I decided to leave it for the time being.
I liked Zach's profile, but it might conflict slightly with that of Eugeal, a character I stole.
To keep it basic, she now has a vast array of steampunk-esque technology at her disposal. Head to Dunbarton Library this weekend for some examples
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 am

As I said in the game, what we can do is say that Nao allowed Eugeal to enter Erinn first,
and then found that allowing anyone else to use said knowledge regarding steampunk-esque technology should be
cut off from the person's mind.

So maybe that could be something to role-play.
Either trying to break this 'bar' on Zach's knowledge, him utilizing the familiarity of it all,
or him holding an everlasting grudge for you having what he can't.

Oh... the possibilities. XD
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm

need more of a story i think anyway if the rest say so im with it

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Eranor Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 am

Zwei, you must read what people have written, she has a story on her previous application, and I really dont know if your approval counts here (Does it?) Your opinion does though, so you just need to watch those two dont mix. Everyones opinion counts.

As im also a member who has wandered back to this lovely guild, and you've been approved previously, (obviously Razz) I say why not. Im just not sure of the procedure involved in a returning member, if approval is needed, you have mine.
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

If I remember reading a previous post by Kenelm on another alternative characters post correctly, I do not believe approval is necessary. I think it goes under Character Bios, but I may be mistaken since I won't claim to know everything.

Either way, I'd love to see where this goes. Is there any documented notation on the other character's RP plot? I'd love to give it a once over.
Zach Dellinger approves.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 am

I don't think you need to apply Jinn, just put a new char bio, either how I still got your stuff when I get back on I will mail them?

Ps. My vote :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

So multi personalities? Or two chars in one? bounce
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

Thats awesome. I never thought about making a bio more from a mabi NPC perspective.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Xeek wrote:I am always right! Except when i am wrong.. I am not right at that time T_T... And thanks for the help today, yer mace was very handy.
I thought you were always wrong, Xeek?
Because, remember, it is always your fault?

Haha~!
Dal is happy to help!
Especially because... What is a Mage going to do with a mace with those Enchants? xD
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:04 am

I am not always wrong T_T... Am I?

Well you can crit like there is no tomorow? XD
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum