Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break)

+2
Elissa
Vayne
6 posters

Go down

Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break) Empty Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break)

Post  Vayne Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

Character Name: Fairen Vayne Aurelius (Vayne)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Well, I used to be a member before I was forced to quit for a while

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Hmm...well, I believe I've been Roleplaying since January of 2007. I started in a notebook with a friend, and then moved on to sever sites online such as Gaiaonline.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, English is my first language

A Short Biography Of Your Character: (a run-through of his previous venture) Vayne's entrance to this world was no mistake. He was brought by Nao, as all outsiders were, Just like his parents were long ago. Vayne's mislead hatred towards his parents festered until they became a dark power inside of him. But he was, and still is, a good kid at heart. Vayne learned of his parents from Lassar, who he trained under for a while, studying basic magic, although he was never good at anything other than his icebolt. Having learned this, he set off to find his parents, using the darkness he once feared so greatly to his advantage, to aid him in his search. A little rough around the edges, Vayne is rather feisty and short tempered, and hates being reminded of his many...accidents back in the magic school and on his previous misadventure. Sadly, he never did find out what happened to his parents. And though he still searches for them to this day, he always has the time to help a stranger...for a price.

What type of character do you play?
A thief and hired hand with the most basic of magic skills, which he rarely uses.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I am on every day, Mon-Thurs from 4-5:30 mountain time, Friday-sunday almost all the time

Last edited by Captincrunch on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break) Empty Random....

Post  Elissa Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Nice story, I'd aprove but i'm not a mentor...... Sad
Elissa
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break) Empty Re: Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break)

Post  Captincrunch Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Interesting Bio.

You say you were a member before? Under what name would have that been since I seem to have missed meeting quite a few members in the early days of the guilds growth?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break) Empty Re: Faivayne (returning after regretted mabi break)

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

*Clap* I vote :3

p.s. Apply in the guild stone before Captin gets all worked up about it Cool

p.s.s. Hope he doesn't read this.. *going to end up like swiss cheese*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 am

It was Vayne. And I sincerely hope that my bio was "interesting" in a good way. ^^; Oh, sorry that it wasn't too long. I was working on it during a brain dead moment. I CAN do much better than that. anyway, I am off for the informal application. And I sincerely hope I am accepted.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 am

Here is the third official yes. Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 am

*yawns* What the heck am I doing up so early in the morning? *moves thread*

Suspect Well? What are you waiting for? Come on in already. *stumbles back to bed*
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 am

well, okay then. am i moving into mentoring process or am i just in?
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 am

There is an probationary period where the need for mentoring is assessed.

Most applicants need very little, if any mentoring, a few need none and a few need mentoring from the start.
So don't worry about it too much and if any issues arise you can grab an available mentor to lend a hand or ear as you need. Wink

Almost forgot - you need to be in the guild for the process to begin - only a limited few have ever needed to go through an interview and assessment before being brought in.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 am

oh okay then, well, its great to be in!
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Just letting y'all know I am returning...again. Stupid comp crashes. I got a good computer now however, and is heavily protected, and my brothers arn't around to mess it up.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Welcome back again. Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Just awaiting the Guild Stone application again Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down