Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning Member Application

+2
Xeek
Omnisagi
6 posters

Go down

Returning Member Application Empty Returning Member Application

Post  Omnisagi Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Character Name: Omnisagi / Omni Sagi

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was in it a while back!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? A pretty long time. (Aka more than 5 years)

Is English Your First Language? Yep

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Omni was bred as a half-'demon' wolf by her 'evil' father in an underground castle. After the tragic death of her mother she escaped at the age 3-4. (At this point her inner 'demon' was sealed away enough to the point of her not being able to control it's power, this making it become more of a nuisance if in a rarity she transformed rather than an asset.) Omni spent time as a pickpocket and scavenger for a good part of her life teaching herself how to fight primarily martial arts. Eventually she learned how to use fire magic to her advantage and trained in it combining her skills in fighting to create an unique style of shrouding her feet and hands in flames to pack more than just a punch, if you know what I mean. As for her coming to Errin, she was born here originally. (Hopefully this is enough if you need more just ask)

What type of character do you play? 15 year old fighting mage.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? It varies, hopefully I will be on often. A lot on weekends and maybe for an hour or two during weekdays.

Side note: I am very sorry for any personal problems I caused prior, I hope that I can rejoin without any hard feelings of leaving previously. I made promises before that I just couldn't handle. Embarassed (Of course only applying to several of you.) I just kind of got fed up with some people and things going on so I needed to take a break. What's more is that personal problems kept me away for my usual free time preventing me from even being on Mabinogi. I will make sure I handle issues much more maturely in the future. I hope you all understand, I truly am sorry. Neutral I will do my best to provide better things for the guild in the future. Smile
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Returning Member Application Empty Re: Returning Member Application

Post  Xeek Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm

I am sure you don't need this, as you are already part of the guild. Razz But, I can be wrong *shrugs* Welcome back.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Personally, apology accepted. Think of it this way; if we pleased everyone, the world would be a perfect place. Realizing that it's not, we're bound to annoy the hell out of -someone- at -some- point in time. But the good thing about those times is that you'll learn -something- from it. And it appears that you have. I don't know the specific issues, nor do I feel I necessarily -need- to know 'em. (If you told me and I forgot, shame on me. Had a lot of stuff to worry about recently, it seems).

Let's just pretend this is your first time applying, since you've been out for so long, eh? You remember that with the new powers things things need to be approved. If you're doing anything not in-game context, you'll have to put it through there before you use it or mention it in game. With the new revamp of powers, as well, when that goes up all powers will be wiped if they're not editted for a template format.

If you keep those things in mind and remember to write up a powers app -before- you roleplay using any of those powers (and it's approved, obviously), I believe you should be fine. But as I understand it, the character is a 'half-demon' with a mix of martial prowess and some fire magics?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Dellinger wrote:Personally, apology accepted. Think of it this way; if we pleased everyone, the world would be a perfect place. Realizing that it's not, we're bound to annoy the hell out of -someone- at -some- point in time. But the good thing about those times is that you'll learn -something- from it. And it appears that you have. I don't know the specific issues, nor do I feel I necessarily -need- to know 'em. (If you told me and I forgot, shame on me. Had a lot of stuff to worry about recently, it seems).

Let's just pretend this is your first time applying, since you've been out for so long, eh? You remember that with the new powers things things need to be approved. If you're doing anything not in-game context, you'll have to put it through there before you use it or mention it in game. With the new revamp of powers, as well, when that goes up all powers will be wiped if they're not editted for a template format.

If you keep those things in mind and remember to write up a powers app -before- you roleplay using any of those powers (and it's approved, obviously), I believe you should be fine. But as I understand it, the character is a 'half-demon' with a mix of martial prowess and some fire magics?

Glad to hear Dell, and Xeek. Thanks both of you. Very Happy

Well for now the powers stick to fire alchemy and magic in game as well as a special skill being able to shroud her body with fire as well as being able to create a fireballs of various sizes. So you're right on essentially. Anything else I need to add to the powers is there a section on the forum for that perhaps?
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Registration, and the powers subforum.

Shouding oneself in fire... I'd suggest not doing that old thing that burned Entine up a long time ago. Maybe just a minor resistance (less damage). If you can figure out how that works in-game, that'd probably be the best way to represent it (as that's what's been done before).

Anyways, as most of these you have agreed are just training in fire skills:

Returning Member Application Dellap10
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 am

Hey Omni I remember you from back in the day. I don't think we rp'ed... but maybe we did lol. I hope your stay with us goes over smoother this time. Welcome back! The Kaye approves of this Applicant!

Returning Member Application Stamp_14
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Here's number three. Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm