Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)]

5 posters

Go down

Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)] Empty Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)]

Post  Mithos Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Name : Stephan Bell
Race : Human (Tuatha de Dannan)
Weapon of Choice : Regular Cylinder
Personality : Reserved and helpful. He also craves for knowledge through experimentation and new challenges.

A small background :
Stephan Bell was born of a regular family in Taillteann. His parents educated him as best as they could, transmitting every ounce of wisdom they could give him. For him, learning from his parents had become not only a regular obligation, but something he would look forward to every day of his life.

On his eighth birthday, he received a book on alchemy along with a cylinder. It sparked his interest instantly. He must have read the book a good fifty times. Everything was new. There was so much to learn... Endless possibilities.

The cylinder itself remained untouched for a long period of time. Stephan was too busy learning the theories that he never actually did anything with it. He had spent all those years learning, but he had never practiced. Neither did it matter to him. He simply wanted to know.

Now... You know how most little boys have a super hero they want to be like when they grow up? Here's that part.

One day, during the 41st Alban Eiler of his eleventh year of life, he met someone who would completely change his life.

It was outside the city walls, south of old Berched's house. He was playing hide and go seek with some friends. He, naturally, was the seeker. There was only little Johnny left to find. That Johnny, he was good at hiding. Always the last one to be found. But this time, they didn't have to find him. He was coming back. Fast. Running as quickly as he could. Why? To escape the wolf who was chasing him, of course. Stephan didn't have time to react when Johnny ran passed him. The wild animal was already in the air, leaping towards the paralyzed boy. Stephen closed his eyes... and was soaked. Wait... Soaked? He opened his eyes only to see an unconscious wolf at his feet, also drenched. Next to him was an elegant elf with silver hair, wearing a brown coat embroidered with the symbol of the Aliech Kingdom who looked at him with a warm smile and caring eyes.

That is all he can remember from the encounter with his hero.

He woke up the next day, and instead of going for the same book he had been reading a chapter of every morning since he had received it on his eighth birthday, he reached in his closet for a dusty box in which the cylinder he had received on the same occasion had been stored away. It was no longer only about knowledge. He wanted to be like the man who saved him. And for that, he had to get good with that cylinder. He had to start learning for himself, through mistakes and experiments.

It's been eleven years since that fateful day. Stephan is now an accomplished alchemist, even though not yet on the level of a Royal Alchemist. He spends most of his time perfecting his abilities to achieve his goal.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)] Empty Re: Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)]

Post  Vayne Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:51 am

NO, GO AWAY. D: <

welcomebackmyloveVaynethosforever.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)] Empty Re: Stephan Bell [Returning Member (Mithos7351)]

Post  Temo Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am

HUSH, I LIKE THIS STORY. D:<
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Wasn't it somehwere where you said the Tuathas are the people who were here before Milletians existed or something? And then everyone else is considered an Erinn-born, and not Tuathan?
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Glaceon wrote:Wasn't it somehwere where you said the Tuathas are the people who were here before Milletians existed or something? And then everyone else is considered an Erinn-born, and not Tuathan?

I am sure I've said it somewhere, but I don't know if it's official.
Though.. I will talk to the other blues around it.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:16 pm

...I STILL LIKE THIS STORY. >8C
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Temo wrote:...I STILL LIKE THIS STORY. >8C

Me too! Nothing will really change XD
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 pm

I like the story too. I promise not to kill him too quick! ^_^
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Glaceon wrote:I like the story too. I promise not to kill him too quick! ^_^

Isn't that a bad thing? I'd rather die quick than slowly D=<
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Well quick as in soon. I'll let him live for a long while basically.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh, you can have as much fun as you want with him. He's just there until I get some amazing strike of genius for a good character =D

As for the Tuatha/Erinn-born thing... They basically have the same mechanics for the age/permadeath things. So does it really matter at this point? Unless you want me to go in details as to how I think they differ. ._.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down