Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Rhaz of Vales

4 posters

Go down

New Character - Rhaz of Vales Empty New Character - Rhaz of Vales

Post  Rhaz Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:27 am

Character Name: Rhaz
How You Heard About The RP Society: I’ve been looking to really immerse myself in the game through roleplay and with good friends and while doing a search I came across this guild and it was highly recommended.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying: I’ve been Roleplaying for 8 consecutive years. I believe I am a decent roleplayer but always see room for improvement and expansion of my skills. Smile

Is English Your First Language: Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character
Rhaz is a young giant who has just reached adulthood.
All his life he has lived in the constantly snow clad village of his people, Vales. He was raised by his grandmother as his parents, both excellent giant warriors, died defending against a Fomor attack upon the village when he was young. Due to the warrior blood of his parents and the harsh conditions of his homeland, he’d grown up to be quite the muscular and powerful giant. Along with encouragement to become a strong warrior he was always given love and compassion from his grandmother causing him to grow with the ideals of family, honor, and community first. With a commanding and powerful stature and a caring and helpful nature he was well liked and known by the members of his village. Although he lived happily with his grandmother, as he grew older and stronger she grew older and weaker. It soon became apparent that she was not long to live in her current state and would soon die. Upon her death bed she had Rhaz come to her room to give him his final words before her soul passed from this world to the next. “Rhaz, my dear child, you’ve grown into a splendid young man. Strong and powerful yet kind like your father you’ve made me proud to see you grow so well. But as I’ll pass soon and unable to take care of you any longer it is now time for you to venture off and explore the world of Eirin, learn more, grow even stronger, and find a nice wife so that you may continue bringing honor to our family.”

With mourning determination he packed what he could and left Vales to explore the world of Eirin, to become an accomplished warrior, defeat newer and even stronger foes, learn its mysteries, and to find a lovely giantess with whom to carry on his family’s legacy and to make his grandmother proud.

What type of character do you play: A helpful warrior giant. A dominant sort who loves to learn, help, and grow stronger.

What is your Mabinogi schedule: I am usually on from around 5pm Central Standard Time to well into the night.

Rhaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Character - Rhaz of Vales Empty Re: New Character - Rhaz of Vales

Post  The Kerrins Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 am

Well I'll give it approval, although, as far as I know, there is only one Giantess in the guild
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 am

I say go! (And Goh! Razz)
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaz Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Thank you both. I do need the approval of one more person correct? I wasn't quite clear on that.

The Kerrins wrote:Well I'll give it approval, although, as far as I know, there is only one Giantess in the guild

And thats not a large concern at this time as I/he is still exploring the world of Eirin maybe in the long run the two will get married or he'll find another nice giantess, and more unlikely a human gal, and heaven forbid an elf!

Rhaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Sounds good to me. Well thought out and well articulated.

I have been getting a number of applications at the stone lately but they are few and far between here on the guild list.
I am glad we have another new literate member.

Uhm, apply at the guild stone as well.
I can't approve whats not there.

lol!
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaz Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Captincrunch wrote:Sounds good to me. Well thought out and well articulated.

I have been getting a number of applications at the stone lately but they are few and far between here on the guild list.
I am glad we have another new literate member.

Uhm, apply at the guild stone as well.
I can't approve whats not there.

lol!

Thank you. But I'm not actually familiar as to where the guild stone is located.

Rhaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaz Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Never mind. I found it and have applied online.

Rhaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down