Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vales-Istiaron

2 posters

Go down

Vales-Istiaron Empty Vales-Istiaron

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 pm

//Cant believe I forgot to post this.

Vales: Located in norther Physis is the home of the Giant race.

Guards: Giant guards in physis are only equipped with basic knuckles, they do not have any long range attacks. They will only chase you as far as you instigate them, preferring to stop at the outskirts of Vales. These guards will not take you to jail their motive is to kill you nothing more, nothing less. Your body parts may be used in attracting Yeti, that is up to how the death takes place and if someone takes the body before it is disassembled. This is all up to the player, it will not be forced on the player.

Guard Makeup: The Guards of Vales are given their position after succesfully beheading a Yeti alone. They range from 18 years of age and older. No women can partake in protecting the village unless it is deemed appropriate by the city leader. You can play a giant guard if needed, contact me for details.
Warning: If you are a giant or friend of giants and bring a Elf on a mount you will have betrayed Vales and will be subject to the same treatment as any Elf, unless you brought them as a treat to be played with. Ingame mechanic sorry~

Vales Npcs: Depending on the situation these npcs may be puppeted within reason. Do not attempt to rekindle the love that Wanst has for Kirinne, or the distaste Krug has for Taunes. You may play off these emotions but you cannot just go ahead of kill Taunes to gain the favor of Krug.

Vale Npcs will not like you or love you they will only hate you a bit less. Kristell will only open her shop to you after she gains something she wants, afterwards she will brush you off to the side.

DO NOT bring Taunes love letters from Atrata. They are seperated for a reason.

If for some reason you feel like something can help further your rp or story, but are not sure on how to proceed with the npc's from Vales contact me.

Do not burn down Vales without contacting me.

Rules:

Dont eat the Yellow Snow.
Dont help on a Yeti kill unless it is a group activity.
Kill elves, for fun or sport.
Do not fall in love with an elf.
Prepare for hazing if you use an atlatl for they are lame.

Current Vales status: Drinking, killing, and mating.

//I'll add more or take out when needed.

Last edited by Teoxihuitl on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Vales-Istiaron Empty Re: Vales-Istiaron

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:56 pm

//Yup typo on my part, thanks for the catch.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Vales-Istiaron Empty Re: Vales-Istiaron

Post  Mari Eir Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

((Sorry, but reading this made me giggle. Their rules are awesome >____>
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking