Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - ZOMGsteven

+2
Thomas22
ZOMGsteven
6 posters

Go down

New Member - ZOMGsteven Empty New Member - ZOMGsteven

Post  ZOMGsteven Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm

I know my character's name isn't exactly ideal but I hope it'll be alright.

Character Name: ZOMGsteven

How You Heard About The RP Society:
The condensed version? I was in the Ciar Dungeon lobby and I met someone apart of the guild. He was nice and literate and we hit it off right away (at least I hope; that was my impression). I've always been interested in joining because dungeons get boring for me rather quickly.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
It's new for me in terms of roleplaying in Mabinogi, but I've done a few roleplays in forums.

Is English Your First Language?
Yes, it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
An outspoken kid, Steven is always sharing what's on his mind, even if it isn't what people want to hear. Steven's great at debates and enjoys to argue over topics at length until his opponent sees it his way. He's one of those people who tries to be fair whenever possible, but seems to lose this sense of justice immediately in combat. Well spoken and well read, Steven is simply one of those who you just follow instinctively.

Before coming to Erinn, life was rather dull for Steven. He lived out his days wandering through the various libraries throughout the town and practiced combat to challenge a bully at his middle school. Once he was finally ready, he challenged the bully to a fist fight, man to man. Steven fought bravely but was out maneuvered time and time again. Despite taking many punches to his gut and face, he kept at it until he was finally knocked unconscious. Upon waking, he found himself laying in a field much like the schoolyard, but without the basketball courts and with more trees. The scenery took his breath away and he just stared out into the sky. The possibilities...

What type of character do you play? My character? I enjoy combat with swords and magic. Currently I'm leaning pretty heavily on combat, so I've been trying to become a bit more adept with magic lately.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?

On the weekdays I can only play for two hours. The schedule is my average playing time during any given week.
Monday-Thursday: 3:30-5:30 PDT/PST
Friday-Saturday: 9:30-10:30 PDT/PST (it's off and on throughout the day)
Sunday: 10:30-4:30 PDT/PST

Last edited by ZOMGsteven on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more to the biography as requested.)

ZOMGsteven
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - ZOMGsteven Empty Re: New Member - ZOMGsteven

Post  Captincrunch Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Nice and literate, shame about the name (yeah, I should talk). Rolling Eyes

Only think I could ask for really is a bit more fleshing out of the character that includes some reason, no matter how bizarre, for the name. Is ZOMG a family name or brand name like FORDtopaz? For inspiration you can read my own or the few of the other entries that try and explain away a suboptimal name choice.
Right now the biography is a great personality profile in and of itself but is lacking story. What is the history of this character? How did they get here from wherever they came from? What motivates them? You don't have to answer all these questions, just cover them in passing or leave something blank on purpose as part of their history or motivation.
I look forward to seeing you here on the lists and in game.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZOMGsteven Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Thanks for the post! I added more to the biography. I'm prepared to make a new character if the name is too big of an issue.

ZOMGsteven
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Well...we could ignore the ZOMG part like we do with my 22.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

New Member - ZOMGsteven Empty ZOMG

Post  Delilas Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

I agree with Thomas many players start with name's like ZOMGsteven and Thomas22.
Just saying random letters and such aren't a big deal.
Now we wouldn't want you starting over just to join.
Haha.
Well, I'll look forward to having on board the RPSociety crew if Keaton decided to accept your application. =D
Delilas
Delilas
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Nice Biography.
I think this one has potential.
*looks for a fish* Aha cheers
New Member - ZOMGsteven 66140
A fish of approval has been pulled out of a hat just for you. ( A sombrero I think ) geek
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:26 am

Starting all over again...I have done that a lot
I firstly made a female Shade kerrin to explore the game system
Secondly, once I had seen into the system, I made Eugal kerrin
My third was when I realized that I had spelt Eugeal as Eugal
And fourth, when Eugealkerrin the human became Eugeal the elf
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

New Member - ZOMGsteven Empty Aye

Post  Delilas Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:37 am

I could see starting over if you haven't rebirthed or done much for that matter. Delilas is actually my second character, my first being a test character to see if I would actually enjoy Mabi, turns out I did so I am where I am.
Delilas
Delilas

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

It seems that there are no objections, as such I'll accept your application when I can.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  ZOMGsteven Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Mr. Keaton wrote:It seems that there are no objections, as such I'll accept your application when I can.
Great!

Thanks for the feedback from everyone else; it's really encouraging to see people give positive feedback.

I think it'll let me apply via the guild stone today. It was either a Thursday or Friday that I quit out of my old guild.

I'm still wondering if I should start over for a new name and possibly better combat stats. ZOMGsteven has decent stats with two rebirths under his belt, but the items can be transferred easily should I need to make a new character.

ZOMGsteven
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down