Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place)

+3
Glaceon
Soifa
Elerius
7 posters

Go down

Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place) Empty Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place)

Post  Elerius Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Character Name: Elerius

How You Heard About The RP Society: I google'd 'roleplay guild mabinogi' and hoped for the best!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've roleplayed for almost 5 years.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Elerius left her family in another life to become a hunter, essentially abandoning them. They did nothing wrong, but it was her time to move on, and she did. She thought her life was mundane, having to do all the girls work while her brothers got to hunt, fight, and train. She was forced to wear dresses! The horror!
One day she decided that she was going to leave. She packed her bags in the middle of the night and was ready to go when one of her brothers, the youngest, woke up. He asked why she was leaving, and if she'd ever come back. She said she would, but not for a long time. She said she would come back for him someday.
She left quickly after that, telling her brother to keep their secret. Life as a lone adventurer, however, was not all that it was cracked up to be. She often spent nights in jail for stealing or hunting on private land. She went hungry many nights, something she wasn't used to. The last night of her former life is a blur to her. She had gotten back from a very succesful night of hunting and gathering, ready to sell her goods, and have a full stomach for a change. She got mugged in the street, beaten and left for dead. She woke up in a different body, an elven one, in front of a strange woman. Things got better after that. A second chance.

What type of character do you play? Elven Archer, really likes food, a little bit snarky.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I have school for a few more weeks, and I'll be gone for a month during the summer where I will not be able to roleplay at all, but after that I am home free. I'd be willing to wait until that time is up to begin, if needed. During the summer I will be on for AT LEAST 2 hours every day, if I'm not doing important IRL things. Most likely I will be on more. When school starts up again, weekdays 1-3 hours and weekends 2-5 hours during the day, and 2-5 during the night.

Last edited by Elerius on Thu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo!)

Elerius
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place) Empty Re: Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place)

Post  Soifa Wed May 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Correct spot, yes ma'am!

Love the bio, noticed a typo but it's no big deal. I approve!
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place) Empty Re: Introducing Elerius (Hoping this is the right place)

Post  Elerius Wed May 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Yay! Sweet! I'll look back and see if I can't spot it!

Elerius
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

Nao has a way of making things better....>_>
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Thu May 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Oh i love this bio so much. 8D

I certainly approve... And i think the typo was "redundent" in the first part.
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Dang it, Cong, it was a challenge for Ele. D:
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Well, this looks good to me.
I approve, please apply at the guildstone.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 pm

I give an approval! I also hit a type-o somewhere in your passage, to be challenged!
Just to make sure, Elerius is your in-game name, right?

No I didn't =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Elerius Thu May 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Yep, it's my in-game name.

I shall apply in-game promptly!

Elerius
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Added :>! Welcome to RPS.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down