Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator

+62
Soifa
Lenaliere
Nilats
Ledil
oshawottness
Danichuu
Hyuponia Kana
Cyler
Glaceon
Bartholomew
Zeffie
Lynn17
AyanoSama
Roze
Dalvar
Aydub
Honeko
Adhamh
Mari Eir
Jordiya
psychicpixie17
xxdropxx
Zwei Freeheart
Faye
Jeneena
Xeek
Darian
Kenelm
Omnisagi
Caliandra
Jtipton
The Kerrins
Arrucard
Rairaku
Thomas22
Mr. Keaton
Saeldur
Katinia
Kharagorn
Kayeori
Raoul
Veleth
Tatiana
Brionnda
Temo
Captincrunch
Fayne
Senitaru
Sakotai
Seleas
JagdtMirage
Kahlen
Irochozo
Alis
Balto
IcyPhantom
Inyala
Nowaki
Kalypstra
Auramune
Razielle
.haze.
66 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:51 pm

The NEXON one is a poor imitation of the other.
Like everything else, it is incomplete with respect to just the items available now.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator

Post  Darian Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Saeldur wrote:This is a play on Saeldur's bio, since he wants to be good...Ladies and Gentlemen, EVIL SAELDUR!!!

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Woohoo

Okay, does anyone have *any* idea what that mask is? It is somehow apart of the four winged helmet or what?

Darian
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 am

1) It may come with the creating thing.
2) photoshop
3) Visual mod
4) An upcoming item.
5)Unheard of item.

I list them in order in which I think it is. Though... Visual mods are fun. They are kind of stupid since nobody else can see them.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeneena Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 am

Mine wont work~!!! I cant see any people at all~!
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

That takes time to load and you need to install something before it work (forgot what it was) and when you click on the empty space where the character is suppose to be, it might appear.

I know I might not get dragon shield but it's fun to play w/ the paper doll and fulfill your dream. Surprised

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 1076hxh

Faye
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Want....dragon shield.....so....bad....*Drooling*
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Jeneena wrote:Mine wont work~!!! I cant see any people at all~!

Make sure your browser is properly updated with the right stuff.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Zwei - its easier if you just do the following
- do a screen capture
- edit/crop the image
- post it to some place like imageshack or photobucket.
- post the link to the image inside this but without the spaces ==>> [ img ] link-goes-here [ /img ]
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwei Freeheart Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

i cant crop it i'm tryying -_-

Cap: just upload it to photobucket. They have editing tools there including crop, re-size and a few others.

Zwei Freeheart
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  xxdropxx Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 am

I was having a fiddle with this new addition to the site a little while back when I noticed it. Nice addition until you hit the in game boards to see how much some of the stuff costs to purchase and have the =0 facial expression. Mabi is not exactly friendly to the noobs just starting out.

Just because I act like a noob doesn't mean I have to look like one. Defaultyness is blah!
xxdropxx
xxdropxx
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 am

well you do get access to all the facial expressions until one of your characters goes past the Level 30, must pay now, barrier.

As for the clothing, it seems expensive but it is ALL accessible from the start, so the only barrier is gold, and that is fairly easy to get ahold of once you get the hang of making cash.
Oh, there is a thread here somewhere on how to make cash without breaking much of a sweat.
There is also the free NX from sponsors for taking surveys - I don't do them since they would cut into game time and making $10 equivalent an hour for me is a waste of time, even if it is tax free for now.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  xxdropxx Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:46 am

I came across the making gold guide you mentioned, only had a quick skim read though. Was a little shocked at what they were selling holy water for, I personally hate that part time job but I would rather do it than pay 20k for the stuff.

I was doing the nexon surveys at one point and did gain one free pet out of it. But yeah I am of the same opinion as you on the subject. Was a bit of a pain at first purchasing nx through nexon due to them classifying my paypal account as insecure but thankfully I sourced a legit reseller on ebay that emails the prepaid code out.

Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated. ^^
xxdropxx
xxdropxx
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeneena Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 am

I have a few cool things =3 You guys did awsome job on them!!

how do you change the color of clothes on the simulator?
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  psychicpixie17 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I clicked the link. The URL changed, so I clicked the link it gave me there. It's not working, guys. HELP MEHS!!!!!
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 am

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Model01Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Model02Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Model03Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 Model04
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm

psychicpixie17 wrote:I clicked the link. The URL changed, so I clicked the link it gave me there. It's not working, guys. HELP MEHS!!!!!

I think they took it down when Nexon made their own. Which sucks. The Nexon one is worthless. Sad
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Temo wrote:
psychicpixie17 wrote:I clicked the link. The URL changed, so I clicked the link it gave me there. It's not working, guys. HELP MEHS!!!!!

I think they took it down when Nexon made their own. Which sucks. The Nexon one is worthless. Sad
The nexon one is more updated, though.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Sin Asmodeus Luxuria wrote:
Temo wrote:

I hate the nexon one.. I just use this one:
http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php . . .
I used this one for the 4 pictures up there in my last post.
CAUTION: You kinda have to guess and check for EVERYTHING (Hair/Eyes Color/style, Etc) Except clothes and weapons.
It's all japanese Mad
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Temo wrote:

I don't like the Nexon one due to the fact that it took out all the expressions, poses, and the character window is too small and doesn't enlarge with the browser. It kinda kills the aspects I used in making banners and more unique models. :\
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Taylene wrote:
Temo wrote:

CAUTION: You kinda have to guess and check for EVERYTHING (Hair/Eyes Color/style, Etc) Except clothes and weapons.
It's all japanese Mad

I can read Japanese Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 145971
Btw, Tay: The pink haired one is cute, save for the mouth xD Too bad humans don't get that shade of pink Sad
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Taylene wrote:
Temo wrote:

It's all japanese Mad

I can read Japanese Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 145971
Btw, Tay: The pink haired one is cute, save for the mouth xD Too bad humans don't get that shade of pink Sad
I was thinking you'd like the first one with red and black :PP
Made that one with your colors O:
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 pm

I had that exact dress, just a deeper red Razz I DO think it's cute, though xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Hehehe Razz
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am

. _. As for the nexon one, I dislike the fact that it doesn't include everything! Including the color palette. Though, I made this one for King the other day.

Fun With Mabinogi Character Simulator - Page 5 New_ki10

I so wish I could dye Dan Uniforms. (The gray's supposed to be black. >_> Again, stupid color palettes. The tealish part of the hammer is supposed to be black as well.)
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next