Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu

5 posters

Go down

Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu Empty Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu

Post  Metreu Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Character Name: Metreu
How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen it around a lot and I've witnessed a few on going RPs done by the guild.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've been RPing for the past 4-4.5 years now I believe?
Is English Your First Language? Yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Metreu is a good for nothing adventurer who can't seem to do many things right. They have their own special perks to being themselves, but one of those perks is consequently Dying a lot.
What type of character do you play? I play a character who tries to do their best despite the situations they are in, and sometimes this can get them into huge trouble if facing a mob or powerful foe. The current "job" Metreu has for themselves is that of a Summoner. Summoning all the pets in their arsenal to attack with them in dire situations.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I tend to be on Mabinogi at clearly random times. I do not really have much going on but most gameplay might settle in the evening times.

Edit:
Thank you for responding to my intro. As asked, I will take a bit of time to explain Metreu's situation below if that is fine.

Metreu is just a simple milletian that wanted to make a name for herself. She's been around for quite some time now, but still there is not many people who seem to know her small existence. She decided maybe fame wasn't what she was fit for... instead, she set out to Adventuring all around Erinn. She's been to every corner of the known world, yet she probably couldn't say she survived throughout the whole thing.
Metreu has a knack for dying. Easily swatted aside by enemies too tough to hit; instead she uses her pets to attack and distract enemies for her. This tends to be a little spendy when trying to revive them all later.
Only recently, Metreu was able to complete the path to become a Paladin, probably setting a record time on how long she's been around before actually doing so.
Above all else, Metreu is a simple girl. She likes to help out her friends and many random people for what ever reason they might need helping with.
She tends to solo dungeons because she weighs down everyone else and gets in their why with all her dying. It can be kind of depressing when your party members don't revive you just to keep you out of the way.
This is the average life of Metreu.

Last edited by Metreu on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu Empty Re: Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu

Post  Dellinger Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

They have their own special perks to being themselves, but one of those perks is consequently Dying a lot.

Heyo! How's it going? Btw, who is they?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu Empty Re: Application for the RP Society: Presenting Metreu

Post  Soifa Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Don't you dare use those silly chatspeak phrases, Dell. You're way too Dellinger to do such a thing.

Anyway, clarification in the bio would be lovely. Things like a short little description of her past life, if she was born in Erinn or is from another world, her favorite food(not really), etc etc.

Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Dellinger wrote:
They have their own special perks to being themselves, but one of those perks is consequently Dying a lot.

Heyo! How's it going? Btw, who is they?

I was referring to Metreu.
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello! Before I toss in an approval, I want to clarify a few things.

The generation missions do not happen to the character ICly. (You know, we can't have everyone being The Knight of Light Razz) While you can be a paladin/DK, your character should not defeat Esras and such. Just making sure it's known.

Another thing: When you 'die' in a dungeon, your character is knocked unconscious, the reason I state this, is because when your character (as a milletian) actually dies, we added a rule that the character remains 'dead' for three days.

That is all ^_^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. For now, you have my approval.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Alright, same stands for me. No IC-generations, be sure to memorize the death-rule, and snuggle time is mandatory.

I offer my approval.

Congratulations on Paladin, by the way~
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

So Milletians have to be "dead" for 3 days before they can come back?
Well that's... well. Different to say the least.
A little unexpected but I guess I could work with it...
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 pm

It came from people abusing the whole "die and rebirth and come back 100% better and get no consequences for their actions".

That being said, you don't HAVE to die when fighting a character stronger than you, they should always be willing to compromise and leave you alive IC if you don't want your character to die. (But don't go around slapping characters that are known for murder, because if your character does something stupid and something happens in return...well..yeah)
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 am

Now I'm beginning to wonder what to do with Metreu now. o~o
She is known for dying a bunch... not sure what I'm going to do.
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 am

I'm going to give the 3rd approval and let you in to the guild ^_^.

If you find that your character dies a lot(3 day death span), you could consider having a second character as well. I don't know how helpful this suggestion is to you, but it's something xD.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 am

My characters all need a bit of fine tuning. Maybe I can think of something else or more to do with this.
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Well, if you'd ever like to discuss these sort of ideas, all of us would be willing to hear you out and listen.
If you need contact information, just feel free to ask. I may not always be on the client with life happening atm.
But if you need me, I am reachable.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Would there be someplace else in the Forum where this Bio would need to be fleshed out other than this page or should I just keep it on here?
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

There is an 'alt application and bio' section currently. If you would like to flesh out a bio, might I suggest there?
Note, there will be a forum change here soonish that will streamline these areas. Just so you're aware.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Metreu Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Alright, thanks a ton.
Metreu
Metreu
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down