Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member:dweramond

4 posters

Go down

new member:dweramond Empty new member:dweramond

Post  dweramond Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 am

Character Name: dweramond
How You Heard About The RP Society: ominisagi a member talked of it to me
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?for 5 years
Is English Your First Language?no im canadian french
A Short Biography Of Your Character: dweramond:mostly called the no name boy...i was found at the entrace of the church at 2 years old there was a note on me:his mother died from a disease his father died while figthing for his life thanks to take care of him his name his dweramond.since this day i was raised by the pastor and i became friend with the villagers....now i seek to know who was my father and who was my mother...(history of the no name boy...part2)finally after some reasearch i found out that my father was a fomor...and so i am one too...this explain this huge power...darn it!!why me?

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.:i would say...the warrior but im not migthy yet...so just a warrior
What is your Mabinogi schedule?:i play pretty much any nigth near 4:30 to 8:30 or more(like from 4:30 to 9)

Last edited by dweramond on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : history thingy ^^)
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

new member:dweramond Empty Re: new member:dweramond

Post  Omnisagi Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am

I think thats awesome I can't wait to RP with you! Very Happy I assume that you were born in Errin, you just appeared there when you were 2. Ether way nice job. lol!
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Not sure if they were born in Erin or not and I doubt they would remember since they were quite young at the time. Very Happy

Nice simple and open start to a story. They have no idea where they came from or who their family is/was.

I look forward to meeting you in game when I'm actually in front of a keyboard What a Face
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 am

Your character is solid and as such you are now a member of the RPS.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down