Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Toren

3 posters

Go down

New Member- Toren Empty New Member- Toren

Post  TOREN Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Character Name: Toren (real in-game name: Toren222)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I am Omnisagi so I just decided to make this charactor to make the plot line interesting... Twisted Evil
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Well like for 3 years maybe
Is English Your First Language? Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Toren is the brother of Omni, Takato, and Angron. He is 20 years old. It all started when he was a child, he was the faimly bully because there were tons of kids in the faimly. He mostly picked on young Omni but Takato was the target now and again. He was also the favorite child, decided by his dad. This dad, Htaed, was neather good or bad but most would say bad. Soon enough young Toren became stronger and seemed to be interested in formors. Then one night when he was just about 12 or 13 he killed his mother to obtain the powers of a formor. At that time Omni witnessed this while Takato saw it after. Toren was filled with rage hate and evil. After that dreadful night he left never to be seen again intill he turned 18. At this time it seemed that he had gained the powers of many formors and soon became one of the 10 formor lords now he is 20 and Omni set her life on revenge.
What type of character do you play? Toren is basicly a Formor master so like magic I guess.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Well since this is more of a bonus charactor he won't be on too much but after now and then to be evil.

TOREN
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Toren Empty ...

Post  Everett Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:44 am

That's just dark. It's cool, but dark. Maybe you should lighten it up juuuust a little bit?

Everett
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Toren Empty Re: New Member- Toren

Post  Captincrunch Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

affraid wow, over the top evil dude.

I take that he being a formor lord as just propaganda on his part tongue They are known for lies and half truths, which are even worse.

It will be interesting to see this character pop up now and again. afro
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 am

Since Toren222 is in the guild I can move this thread to where it belongs. study
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down