Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar King - Continued

+2
Kenelm
Cyler
6 posters

Go down

Edgar King - Continued Empty Edgar King - Continued

Post  Cyler Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 am

Edgar King
Elf
(1)
IC Skill name: Crow Soul
Power Class: Level 1. (Transformation/Regenerative/Movement/Defensive)
OOC Representation: Demi
Descriptions IC: The power of the soul within Edgar is released. A black aura forms around Edgar, enabling him to withstand some hits, regenerate at a high speed, and move quickly.
Explain relation Relation between IC Skill and OOC Rep: Well! They pretty much act in the same ways but this transformation has penalties unlike Demi. (Unless you count cool off as a penalty.)
Note Extra information. The penalties for using this skill is stress. It tires the body greatly to the point it needs major rest. The user would slip into a coma an uncertain amount of time. Minimum Erinn hours is three. Maximum remains unknown.

(2)
IC Skill: Crow Charge
Power Class: Level 1 (Summoning)
OOC Representation: Demi (Morringhan Skill) Wings of Rage
Descriptions IC: Summoning crows made purely of darkness. They then follow the target to attack, if the attack lands the opponent would take a great deal of damage and be repetitively attacked by crows until the skill ends/they fly off.
Explain relation Relation between IC Skill and OOC Rep: Very similar. As the first skill, this one would also add stress.

(3)
IC Skill: Shield of Shadows
Power Class Level 1 (Defense/Summoning)
OOC Representation: Wings of Eclipse
Descriptions IC: Crow sacrifices some of his stamina and mana to be able to summon a shroud of darkness that protects him from damage. Can be destroyed with a great deal of damage.
Explain relation Relation between IC Skill and OOC Rep: Very similar but uses darkness more than crows.
Extra Info: Powerful hits would include smash, magnum, fully charged fire bolt, advanced magic, climatic crash, up close water cannon, and advanced forms of alchemy. (Shock, Life Drain, and Heat Buster) It can be taken away with smaller amounts of attacks if Crow has been in the transformation a while and is fatigued. (Low amount of EXP)

(4)
IC Skill: Crow Peck
Power Class: Level 1 (Summoning)
OOC Representation: Shadow Spirit
Descriptions IC: Similar to Crow Charge but weaker. Only 1-4 crows fly at the target and jab at with great force with their beaks.
Explain relation Relation between IC Skill and OOC Rep: The attack is the same but uses crows instead of shadows.

(If you have any questions about a certain power use the numbers I listed or the power name.)

Last edited by Cyler on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Edgar King - Continued Empty Re: Edgar King - Continued

Post  Kenelm Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 am

If it looks like a reskin, it probably is.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:02 am

They look like reskins, but I still wish to pick at them.

For the Wings of Rage, what of the people in the way to the target's path. Would they recieve any effects like the OOC skill does?

For the Wings of Eclipse...what defines a "strong" hit. As this power has had many questions(forms of this power, not yours specifically), it is almost completely dependent on your eclipse exp for what is a strong hit. If you don't have much left, a single firebolt could likely shatter it. Also, for RP purposes, a strong hit should be defined.

For the Shadow Spirit one....is it safe to assume that the crows remain at the target until the OOC skill finishes, or they are smashed or some other thing that makes the skill stop?

I think that's all I have for now. Just a few simple questions.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Glaceon wrote:They look like reskins, but I still wish to pick at them.

For the Wings of Rage, what of the people in the way to the target's path. Would they recieve any effects like the OOC skill does?
They would then be attacked, but if they are as close as the normal targets or any other people/animals well...the surrounding people would be caught in the crossfire.

For the Wings of Eclipse...what defines a "strong" hit. As this power has had many questions(forms of this power, not yours specifically), it is almost completely dependent on your eclipse exp for what is a strong hit. If you don't have much left, a single firebolt could likely shatter it. Also, for RP purposes, a strong hit should be defined.
This is true. But it would most likely also depend on the persons power behind the attack. Say the person is a master mage and used a single firebolt. That is a powerful hit, yes. But as you said it depends on the EXP. The EXP would work as the stress, the less EXP the more stress. I will define all the powerful hits in the extra info.

For the Shadow Spirit one....is it safe to assume that the crows remain at the target until the OOC skill finishes, or they are smashed or some other thing that makes the skill stop?
The crows can be indeed attacked. Yet more will be summoned to replace them until the skill stops. If you are looking for a way to escape harm from this skill you would need to move out of the attack range.

I think that's all I have for now. Just a few simple questions.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Alright.

Reskins are reskins and make sense for the character.

Approved.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Seems to work fine with me. Approved until active complaints come up.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Alrighty, approved.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus