Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Aviath

+2
Dalvar
Aviath
6 posters

Go down

New Member- Aviath Empty New Member- Aviath

Post  Aviath Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Character Name: Aviath AKA "Avi"

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've known about them for years on my other character. I always wanted to try joining but had other commitments to other guilds.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? On Mabi this would be my first expierence. However I've been forum RPing for a little over 6 years including hosting some of my own Guild Rps.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Aviath, or "Avi" as he preferred to be called, is a Milletian who has lived most of his twenty six years in Iria. Spending the majority of his time in Filia on the crafts rather than fighting; Avi has a lot to learn when it comes to combat. However, he felt because of his status as a Milletian, he needed to strengthen himself in order to face the world... Is what he would like in theory. Yet, Aviath can't seem to shake the urge of craft even while he explores new areas. Having no other dream than that of creating more and more amazing things, the man was having a hard time finding the convection to start his training. Wandering around the vast continent of Uldah led him to a small shop in Emain Macha were he learned to craft small play dolls. He stayed in the castle town for awhile before learning that these "puppets" could be used for more than just entertainment. Picking up his tools and putting his skills to the test, and with the help of the master puppet maker himself, Avi created his first two proto-type battle puppets.

With a new, more creative, style of defense, Aviath has been able to train himself harder and harder through out the dangerous continent. Although still not strong enough to fight with his own body, his puppeteering skills have gotten him through plenty of tight spots. However, he has a long way to go before he can fight against the true terrors of the world. But, he seems to be okay with taking it one step at a time. After all, Avi's new powers have given him the chance to get further into his crafting career, trying to items and weapons that would outshine anything he has ever made before. While he decided to train himself on a whim, Aviath has found a new passion in an old dream, giving him an even greater push at becoming both a stronger man, as well as a masterful craftsmen.

What type of character do you play?
Avi is a bit more laid-laid back than most. Being a craftsman rather than a fighter, his personality is less serious and much more playful than most. He is constantly looking for entertainment even though he keeps an almost lazy air about him. He is for the most part kind, but has a one track mind that might leave little room for courtesy in his mind.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? When I can get on I will! No real definite answer unfortunately.
Aviath
Aviath
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Aviath Empty Re: New Member- Aviath

Post  Dalvar Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm

This all looks good to me, I approve.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:43 am

Approved~
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:48 am

Aviath wrote:

I've known about them for years on my other character. I always wanted to try joining but had other commitments to other guilds.

Who is your other character, if you don't mind me prying/asking.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Aviath Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Glaceon wrote:
Who is your other character, if you don't mind me prying/asking.

I don't mind, his name is Kento. He's a pretty old character by now haha.
Aviath
Aviath
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Need 1 more color approval.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down