Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nimbus (replacement char :/)

Go down

Nimbus (replacement char :/) Empty Nimbus (replacement char :/)

Post  Nimbus Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Name: Nimbus

Family: Judas (deceased)

Hobbies: Playing music

Race: Demi-Fae (Milletian)

Weapon of Choice: Fisticuffs or Battle Mandolin

Hair Color: Greenish blue

Eye Color: purple

Height: kinda tall

Weight: Skinny but muscular

Favorite Food: Kiwi's

Theme Song: Stache - zedd ft lady gaga

Bio: Nimbus was Judas' little brother he never knew he had. He also is a milletian, however they died from the separate world at two different times, and it wasn't until coming across Judas's house did he realize their relation. Nimbus is a Demi fae meaning that before his death, he was only a regular fae. ( Judas was one too, but he never knew due to coming to erinn with some memory loss). Coming to Erinn allowed his body to inherit some soul stream properties transforming him into a milletian-esque fae. (Demi fae for short). After coming to erinn and settling in, he built a house out in Filia he refers to as the smoking tomb, as for his last life He had always enjoyed playing music for people. He was blessed with a beautiful voice and a knack for playing instruments. His music can allow him to captivate his listeners, doing anywhere from lightning moods to enraging people. He has some talent at fighting with his fists as well. Channeling his mana into his fists he can inherit the strength of the fae to pummel faces in.

Clarification: Actually, i really like faries and i'd like to be able to bring my concept back to mabi, although i'm having a hard time with it. Basically, as far as fae powers go, which i can write an in depth description, will only dip into healing and bard powers mostly. The other fae powers will only effect myself, which i will write in the powers box.
Nimbus
Nimbus
Wolf in Designer Clothing

http://likerealsoup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nimbus (replacement char :/) Empty Re: Nimbus (replacement char :/)

Post  Nimbus Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 pm

( Nimbus is a brand new character. I made him because i lost my previous account which was starkillerx Or Judas. )
Nimbus
Nimbus

http://likerealsoup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down