Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l)

3 posters

Go down

~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l) Empty ~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l)

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:31 pm

All the world shall be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies~
(THAAAAAAAAT'S RIGHT. Another literature inspired char Razz )

Name: El-ahrairah
Family: None
Hobbies: Eating, digging, playing practical jokes on people, mating.
Weapon of Choice: Anything with which hilarity may ensue (Anything he gets his hands on xD).
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Black
Height: Around 6 ft
Weight: Around 150 lbs, he's very slender.
Favorite Food: He's an herbivore, not picky.
Theme Song: Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkel

Bio: He is the hero of lore, the "prince with a thousand enemies". He had been the founder of rabbit kind as appointed by the Lord Frith, though he had metaphorically stepped on more than a few proverbial toes in his day, earning him his name. He had accomplished daring deeds and even seen the face of death, only to live to tell about it. El-ahrairah was fearless, just, a little selfish, always managed to outsmart his enemies.Though all rabbits stop running someday

Waking up one day on a white platform, the Prince nearly darted off the side upon seeing the swirling owls. If it weren't for him not being used to his newly shaped appendages, he may have succeeded, too. Not that it mattered. The girl in black would have simply brought him back up. It was strange. Upon further inspection, he was taller than the girl, whom for the record, had appeared out of nowhere. He was human now.. And a tall one at that. She explained what his purpose in "Erinn" would be, not that he listened closely. The girl in black seemed to take note of this and eventually dumped him out in the forest of souls. If he weren't willing to listen to her, he'd just HAVE to learn on his own~!

There were raccoons.. and foxes! And all sorts of other menacing things! The elil were all around him! But luckily, he had that talking blade. All he needed to hear was "swing" and "Defeat" to figure out what to do. He was always triumphant against the elil, just as the Prince should be! He eventually found his way from the Forest to Duncan, who asked him to procure an earring... this is where his story in Erinn begins.

So basically, he is the Erinn reincarnation of the character El-ahrairah from Watership Down. His name means "prince with a thousand enemies" if it weren't obvious by now. He was a rabbit in his former life, so he gets edgy and flighty around animals that are natural enemies of the furry critters.

Type of Character: Anything that will get me through G1-3 X__X
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l) Empty Re: ~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l)

Post  Dalvar Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

KOASDHAKJSDHAKJSDFHA:SJKFHOHMYGOD
El-ahrairah!
Play him right or I will stab you. ]:<
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l) Empty Re: ~Prince with a Thousand Enemies~ (My RM char :l)

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Dalvar wrote:KOASDHAKJSDHAKJSDFHA:SJKFHOHMYGOD
El-ahrairah!
Play him right or I will stab you. ]:<
I'll try! D:! I grabbed Tales from Watership Down, but the original is buried somewhere in my room T__T
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Oh Faoiltiama and him are just going to get along "Famously".
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down