Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Moved because Dellinger's right. Sorry! On Weekday AU's.

+5
Soifa
Auramune
Cyler
Xeek
Vayne
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

--Moved because Dellinger's right. Sorry! On Weekday AU's. - Page 3 Empty Re: --Moved because Dellinger's right. Sorry! On Weekday AU's.

Post  Glaceon Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:16 pm

I hold by my original post. Weekday AUs can/should be done via forums, so as not to deviate from Normal RPs. Ingame AU should be weekends, but maybe a bi-weekly thing instead of weekly.

EDIT: Oh, and Soifa made valid points. Felt I should put that in here somewhere.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

--Moved because Dellinger's right. Sorry! On Weekday AU's. - Page 3 Empty Re: --Moved because Dellinger's right. Sorry! On Weekday AU's.

Post  Xeek Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Glaceon wrote:I hold by my original post. Weekday AUs can/should be done via forums, so as not to deviate from Normal RPs. Ingame AU should be weekends, but maybe a bi-weekly thing instead of weekly.
I pretty much feel the same way, except I am fine with weekly AU-RPing. Though, I'd prefer the same AU did not win every week, and the 're-visits' done less often.

Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Xeek wrote:
Glaceon wrote:I hold by my original post. Weekday AUs can/should be done via forums, so as not to deviate from Normal RPs. Ingame AU should be weekends, but maybe a bi-weekly thing instead of weekly.
I pretty much feel the same way, except I am fine with weekly AU-RPing. Though, I'd prefer the same AU did not win every week, and the 're-visits' done less often.

Very true. Very very true.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum