Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Aoibhine

+3
Kenelm
Trees
Aoibhine
7 posters

Go down

New Member - Aoibhine Empty New Member - Aoibhine

Post  Aoibhine Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm

===
Character Name: Aiobhine Hawklight
===

How did you hear about The RP Society?: I have been playing Mabinogi for a while, also called a few days, and I noticed your standing guildstone right before the map-change to dugald Aisle and I checked it out. I have also noticed several (hopefully) future guild-mates running around with the guild name above their head.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: I have been playing several online games for the last five or six years, and have become acquainted with the idea of roleplaying, however I haven't really roleplayed, except for tabletop games like 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Is English Your First Language?:English is most certainly my First Language, followed closely by French.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Aoibhine Hawklight, skilled in various instruments, namely the mandolin and lyre, lived with her mother and grandfather as they traveled the world in their caravan of carts and merchant wagons. Rarely staying for a few days in any town they would quickly travel as soon as the townsfolk realized that these vagabonds weren't exactly the most still-fingered travelers.

The men of the camp often remarked that even though out of all the merchants of the caravan the Hawklights weren't the most wealthy or the most pious they were commented on being the most graceful, aging seemed to do nothing to their bodies, and Grandfather Hawklight didn't look a day over twenty five at several decades past that.

Nora Hawklight, Aoibhine's mother sat down with her on her seventeenth birthday and explained everything. “We aren't normal, by any means, we,” She paused to check the Wagon's wooden doors. “Are Milletians, People of this world, that are meant to do great things in a far different, far stranger world.”

“Unfortunately my time there is over, however you will become a songstress of renown, you will lead cavalry to victory, and watch kingdoms crumble. I wish you luck, and I will be waiting for when you get back.”

Aoibhine drifted off to sleep as her mother began singing a lullaby, and her world went black.

The next moment she awoke she was in a place devoid of anything, except circling owls and before long another girl seemingly appeared out of thin air, and that is when Aoibhine's life was never the same.

What type of character do you play?: A bard, in game terms none of my bard skills are below r9, and I fully intend to eventually get them all to r1

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Really hard to pin down, it definately varies based on how busy the rest of my day is, if it is a slow day I might be on a lot, if it's a busy day, I might squeeze in a mere fifteen minutes.

===

Side Notes: I changed a few of the forms points because they were worded weird or because they were missing the colon at the end and I wanted to make it look a bit nicer, I also took the time to add my own little embellishments to the form so that way it isn't just a copy-paste 'here you go' sort of thing.

I am not entirely sure if I didn't overstep boundaries so I will post this and also apply in-game and I hope that someone responds swiftly as I left my previous guild because they weren't what I was looking for in a guild.

Aoibhine
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aoibhine Empty Re: New Member - Aoibhine

Post  Trees Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Finally a fellow bard! I wish you luck with your application process!
Trees
Trees
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoibhine Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank you for the luck, and I hope to eventually be able to call you a guild-mate!

Aoibhine
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 pm

An interesting introduction. I see enough of a biography to get you past phase one.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

I like you!
And changing the bio is totally fine, we aren't some totalitarian regime here, no matter what people say.

So, let me get this straight, your character knew she she was going to be a Milletian before she even became one?
Iiiiiinteresting.

Last edited by Dalvar on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 pm

So, let me get this straight, your character knew she she was going to be a Milletian before she even became one?
Iiiiiinteresting.

How, exactly?
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 am

May I throw two cents in?
Well, I am going to anyways.

I believe Aoibhine is going with the game's version of Milletians, and not our remake. In the game, Milletians are able to enter/exit Erinn at will. As you can see with Shakespeare, he does it when he sleeps.

To Aoibhine: We changed that little detail to make the game's setting easier to RP with. If people constantly return to their world there is a bigger lightly hood of; confusion, futuristic items, meta-gaming, and well.. allowing people to have a life in Erinn. There was also the fact that a long time ago we weren't clear on the details.

The story doesn't have to be changed much, except your characters can't go in and out of Erinn at will. You may request a power, though I do not know the likely hood that it'll be approved.

Though, your character can still know they are going to Erinn. As the story of Milletians can be a lore from your world, in this case, one that happens to be true.

Unless, Aoibhine meant that the character died, and the mother was just comforting, in which case, ignore everything Razz.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello! Is there something going on? Heh.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Binning this bluely.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon