Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signum B Milate. Another Giant?!

2 posters

Go down

Signum B Milate. Another Giant?! Empty Signum B Milate. Another Giant?!

Post  Lenaliere Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Name: Signum B. Milate
Race: Milletian Giant
Hobbies: Playing with children, helping others, exploring
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Favorite Food:He loves fruit based foods.
Bio/How he came to be in Erinn: Signum lived on earth. As a child, he always grew faster than the others. By the time he turned 9 years old, Signum was already five feet and 7 inches tall! Along with that big body of his came a big heart, and a large amount of innocence. Signum never took advantage of his size in the wrong way. The only time he ever took advantage of it was when he needed to grab something off the high shelf!

When Signum turned 10 years old, he grew to be over 6 feet tall. It was discovered that he had Gigantism, and it wasn't all that he had either. Due to the Gigantism, Signum's skeletal and circulatory systems weren't running normally. He was also predicted to go through puberty far later than others, but he never made it to puberty. Three months, two weeks, and 5 days after turning 10, Signum died due to Heart Failure.

Signum was extremely happy to realize that he could keep his large body in Erinn because he wanted to stay true to himself. Even after facing death, Signum never fails to stay happy and cheerful, never letting the experience truly get to him solely so that it doesn't affect his happiness.
Lenaliere
Lenaliere
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Location : So far west of california that I'm west of the atlantic o3o

Back to top Go down

Signum B Milate. Another Giant?! Empty Re: Signum B Milate. Another Giant?!

Post  Cyler Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 pm

SO CUTE YET SAD! Q-O
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down