Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About AU Bios

2 posters

Go down

About AU Bios Empty About AU Bios

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 am

Since AU RPs are now a thing, I figured this needed its own section. I don't think it should go with the rest of the bios since they're sort of different, so here we are.

Rules for this section can be decided by popular vote (or those who actually voice their opinions) since this is, overall, an informal section. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here.

The only thing I ask is that each person uses only one thread for all of their characters. I personally suggest all bios for one AU per post, all characters in one thread. Since this is more of a mini section, let's try to keep it neat and tidy, mmk?

Last edited by Mari Eir on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

About AU Bios Empty Re: About AU Bios

Post  Auramune Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Mari Eir wrote:The only thing I ask is that each person uses only one thread for all of their characters.

I think I prefer it this way. 1 thread per mun. Just make sure each reply has which AU their bio is going in to. Also, any special items/skills/powers that would be approved or something, should be in those posts.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:45 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I'm a bit more lax on some powers, though it'd be best people stick to what they already have approved. Or an AU appropriate version of it.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Just a small template I made for the bios. No one has to use it, but it's easier for me. XD If people end up doing something else, It can be posted here as well.

Code:
[size=18][u][b]AU Name[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Character[/b] -

[b]Notes[/b]
[list][*]Blahblah
[*]Blahblah
[*]Hickabickaboo
[*]Hooshah[/list]
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking