Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Congregate

+2
Cyler
Congregate
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Congregate Empty New Member - Congregate

Post  Congregate Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 am

Character Name: Congregate. An alias he adopted, since he can't remember his real name.

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was directed by a friend some time ago to Mabinogi, but I haven't been able to play it until now. I've been lurking this forum for a long time, thanks to a lucky google search.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've always been a fan of roleplay, but my activities have always been limited to local games, which I've been playing off an on for some 2 years now.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
He wakes up, and that's the first thing he remembers. He's on the ground but can't remember how he got there. His eyes are drowsy but he doesn't remember falling asleep. A slightly provocatively dressed woman appears to be floating. He blinks quickly and now she's on the ground. He approaches her, and is welcomed with a warm smile. She tells him what she tells every merry-goer, and he's on his way with a book and a piece of bread.
After the shock of a quick teleportation, he finds himself with a sturdy backpack and a metal rod with a snowflake in his hand.
This must be the wand she was talking about, he mutters to himself. After a quick chat with an elderly man with a weird cat, he's pushed out of the bird's nest and into the fire, looking for answers to questions he can't quite put to words.

--------------------------------

His name is Ryan Summers, a farmer's son who was groomed into the family business. Ryan never wanted to be a farmer, you see, but that was certainly out of the question. As the eldest son, that was his moral duty to his family. But you see, Ryan never really liked his family.
With a controlling, passive aggressive mother and a violent father whom he was expected to imitate, you can imagine Ryan's immediate pleasure at being accepted into the local community college. All Ryan ever wanted was to be a teacher, and it seemed he had gotten his chance, but it was not to be. Ryan was a redhead, and for whatever reasons(television was blamed), every year hundreds of teenagers at Ryan's school would physically abuse redheaded people all day long. Ryan, himself, was locked in a locker on graduation day, and was left there. The bullies figured someone would let him out eventually, and his parents figured he was out drunk somewhere. In reality, it was Mr. Figgins the janitor who drew the short straw.

What type of character do you play? Congregate is an amnesiac who finds himself to be adept at farming, and that's what he does. Congregate can seem rather cold on first impressions, but further along the line you'll see a more passive, relaxed version of him. Though he does not admit it to many people, he likes doing some things regarded as "girly" in his hometown, such as watching plays or romantic comedies. He also has a thing for hair, and he doesn't take criticism well.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Erratic, to say the least. I will be on hopefully a lot for the next week and a half or so, and it's luck of the draw from there. My computer at my home(I'm on vacation now) is severely outdated and does not play Mabinogi well. I'm saving for a laptop though and I'm about halfway there.
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

New Member - Congregate Empty Re: New Member - Congregate

Post  Cyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

Fantastic! I do not have the power to approve but I don't see the problem in the others approving! Well done! Very Happy
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 am

So he died in a locker to come to Erinn?

Just clarifying.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 am

You seem to have a grasp on what a milletian is; know we have a three day penalty for coming back when they die. But, that's vastly preferable to being a mortal (to most)! I approve, welcome!
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 am

Tee-hee...died in a locker.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:52 am

Glaceon wrote:So he died in a locker to come to Erinn?

Just clarifying.

Yes. From dehydration. He was left in there for quite a while.
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Reminds me of a local ghost story.. WHOOOooooOOOOOoooo *wiggles fingers*

Approved.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Very well-written. I loved it. But his death reminded me of one of my own characters' death.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down