Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Andreska

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Andreska Empty New Member - Andreska

Post  Andreska Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Character Name: Andreska Von Stilkson

How You Heard About The RP Society:
Well, I always wanted to play with a roleplay guild, and Google was indeed my friend. I found this website and then I only had to search for the guildstone - mabinogiworld.com/archive/index.php/t-10157.html - I would use a link here, but it doesn't let me

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I started at a website called chatango. It's a chat-like website but soon after I moved to forums such as roleplaygateway and roleplayerguild. I also roleplayed in a few games. World of Warcraft was one of them.

Is English Your First Language?
It isn't. I'm Portuguese, but I'm fairly comfortable with my english skills. Some errors may occur, but I'm sure you'll comprehend. I'll try to do my best.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

As soon as she was born, in a different world than Erinn, Andreska had a path chosen for her. Both her parents were powerful merchants, and they soon forced her to follow their footsteps. Andreska however, did not enjoy the life of a merchant. Sitting behind a counter listening to whatever request or complaint the clients were talking about was too tiring if not boring to her. Only one thing helped her trough this times. Music.
She would often skip her work in order to hear the travelling bards, which would almost always get her in trouble with her parents. They were too rigid and her patience was running fin. One day, she met a beautiful bard, Romin, that stayed for almost two months in Andreska's home town. He soon noticed that one girl, about his age, that would always be hearing him every time he performed, however, even tough he was a bard used to crowds, he was a bit shy about approaching her. It was Andreska that made the first move, asking him to teach her how to play an instrument.
Between lessons and small walks around the town, they fell in love, and when it was time for Romin to leave and continue his job in another town, Andreska didn't thought twice. She packed up her bag with the essential items and left home, going with Romin to another town. Once they got there, and since the neighboring town was a month away walk from her home town, Andreska was already acquainted with the ukulele and often participated together with Romin. They were starting to be famous around the bards, but suddenly, tragedy occurred.
Andreska fell ill to an unknown disease, and no matter how much Romin did to help her get better, it wasn't enough. Romin even tried to speak with Andreska's parents in order to get enough money to get a good doctor, however, he was kicked out of their home with the words "I have no daughter." coming from her father's mouth. Soon after, Andreska passed away. However, it wasn't the end for her.
She woke up in a bright place and a female figure approached her. She said her name was Nao and that it was time to be reborn in a new world. Andreska was so stunned that even when this girl Nao asked her about her own destiny, Andreska didn't thought twice and she picked the merchant destiny, the one thing she hated the most, but after travelling for a bit, she bought an ukulele and started practicing with it. She was weak however, and she sometimes fainted while fighting beasts. She had no choice but to be stronger, and after defending a caravan from some bandits, she learned the way of the fighter. (Sorry. I went a little overboard)

What type of character do you play?
Well, I would say... A wanna-be Fighter with a slight inclination for music. Very friendly but a bit childish. Doesn't like to have enemies and will do almost anything in her power to seek out approval, acknowledgment from others.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
For now, I usually play from 3 PM to about 2 AM GMT. Dunno when that would be for you. I may not play everyday, but I believe I can play at least 3 or 4 days a week.
Andreska
Andreska
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Andreska Empty Re: New Member - Andreska

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

-clings to you-

Sup.

So you're milletian, a good starting choice, since you can come back from death.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Overall, a nice read, and it should get you in.

I noticed some word selection errors, and with practice, those should go away.

Two of the mistakes I can see: "Fin" should be "thin." (Second paragraph, end of the second sentence.) "Thought" is the wrong form of "think" (End of the first sentence in the third paragraph.)
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Approvified.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Approved.

Send in the clowns! Then send in the marines to take care of the clowns! Then send the nurses to take care of the marines after the brutal Clown-Marine War of 2012 which will bring up the apocalypse. Then send in the clowns again.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

This brought up a question fore me;

"She woke up in a bright place and a female figure approached her. She said her name was Nao and that it was time to be reborn in a new world. Andreska was so stunned that even when this girl Nao asked her about her own destiny, Andreska didn't thought twice and she picked the merchant destiny"

I thought "destiny" selection was ooc or at least a passive choice :u

Last edited by Ethice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor edit)
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 pm

You can take it IC if you want, Nao DOES ask you about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:You can take it IC if you want, Nao DOES ask you about it.

Oh Alright. I thought it was just one of those things considered auto ooc. Thanks for the clarification Soifs Surprised
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down