Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-Nigari

5 posters

Go down

New Member-Nigari Empty New Member-Nigari

Post  Nigari Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Character Name: Nigari Satsureikon

How You Heard About The RP Society: I met 3 separate members, each of which interested me. They were very noble and mannerly. There should be more people like The RPSociety members around.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Around four years, starting on a site that a friend showed me.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, and though I am only 15, I am known to have extremely good grammar.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Nigari Satsureikon is a young adult going through a second life after he fell back down from the heavens. Upon landing in Erinn once again, he landed upon his head, causing him to lose much of his memories. His behavior is barely human, seeming as if he is just loosely moving through the functions of life, drifting from one place to the next, carrying next to nothing but his equipment and the clothing on his back. He has a soft spot for people in need and a fancy for playing music, cooking, and traveling simply to help others. Although he likes cooking and traveling, music is his passion. He is often outspoken and simply just hangs back as his colleagues do most of the speaking. However, this changes in battle, which he has a flare for. He accesses the situation, then he takes the best course of action that comes to his mind. He refuses to let his friends get hurt and does all that he can to protect them.

What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? A drifting musician and a protective guardian.
Let us know what you enjoy doing : I enjoy battling, playing music, and all in all helping others with my skills.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I don't really have specific schedule, but I mainly play on weekends, due to the fact that I have to keep up with my schooling and I am mostly barred from the internet during the week.

Nigari
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member-Nigari Empty Re: New Member-Nigari

Post  caliandra2? o.O Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Very nice, I like it. I would approve it... but.. I'm not an officer... anyway.. I hope you enjoy RPS

caliandra2? o.O
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  ComPewter09 Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Yes i met this being in game and i have to say im impressed. i say let im in.

Beware the man who rides the white horse, for it is I who brings death.... Paranoids are sometimes right...
ComPewter09
ComPewter09
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm

I'm all for proper English, in-character and out. (Internet Speak tends to be hard on the eyes, and brain at times.)
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Compewter has already vouched for Nigari. If there are no objections before December 4th (or you can get the approval of the other active guild councilor Kalypstra before then), you're in! Smile
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 am

Nigari withdrew his application before I could admit him.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down