Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatrix Zeal(aura)

Go down

Beatrix Zeal(aura) Empty Beatrix Zeal(aura)

Post  Auramune Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Beatrix Zeal(aura) 2i066tz

Name: Beatrix Zeal
Race: Milletian Ice Elemental
Family: None
Hobbies: "Doing princess things"
Hair color: Platinum-White, with a bit of frost always present
Eye color: Teal
Favorite Food: "Only the best touch my lips!"
Favorite color: White, blues, and greys
Personality: Sassy, and a bit stuck up. She has a princess complex, and isn't shy about letting people know 'who she is.'
Quote: "Flaws? I think you mean adorable mistakes."
Song: World is Mine

Bio: Privileged is the best way to describe her life. 'Magical' children in her world were taken from their families, and raised as royalty in the skies above the un-magical humans that dwell on the surface. Although her parents tried to hide how unique she was, the rulers of the sky took Bea, gave her the name Beatrix, and adopted her in to the royal family. There were many various kinds of magic present, but Beatrix was unique, with only one or two others, that had control over the cold and ice. She never knew her humble beginnings as a ground-dweller, and became spoiled. One of the other princesses grew jealous of the attention Beatrix always received, and smothered her in her sleep.

(I do have a full story I've started writing in a note-pad, but this is the jist of it for now.)

Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down