Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Tuasun

+2
Dalvar
Tuasun
6 posters

Go down

New Member- Tuasun Empty New Member- Tuasun

Post  Tuasun Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Character Name: Tuasun

How You Heard About The RP Society: Honestly, I saw the guild stone sitting in the pasture and it made me think of my free-form role playing days. I have been role playing in one sense or another for almost a decade. A society dedicated to role playing in one of the most interesting environments I have seen is right up my alley.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: Like I had said before, I have been rping for just about half of my life. I am avid mostly in free-form text-based but, I am willing to adjust because I enjoy role playing in all of its forms.

Is English Your First Language?: Yes, I am an American national. I speak fluent French as a second language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Tuasun was your typical seventeen year old villager. He lived and worked with his father, the local blacksmith, to make ends meat for their family. It was an arduous life and many days the young man would look up from his window into the lights of the other houses, wishing that life could be something more. It was on a night such as this that the soft whisper like a gentle breeze blowing, graced the ears of the young man as his mind drifts slowly on the brink of slumber. “Come, Come my child…” The voice beckons ever more until as if slipping into a dream, Tuasun finds himself standing amongst the light led along lovingly by Nao to the land of Erinn. His clothes were new and so were the perfectly forged weapons upon his back. He feels it within himself that, this land was the life he had wished for. Tuasun now slowly forges a warrior-mage from a blacksmith’s heart.

What type of character do you play? I like a balanced sort of attack. I have always sought to make my characters quite well-rounded. Tuasun is handy with a blade already but he is currently trying to perfect his magery.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: I play everyday from 10am-12pm, and 1-3pm if work allows. I also play after 8pm and that is when I have the most consistent time to dedicate to the game.
Tuasun
Tuasun
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Tuasun Empty Re: New Member- Tuasun

Post  Dalvar Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 pm

*Gives her non-existent Ice-Healer's stamp of approval*

Very nice!
It will be good to have you.

Just a question as to what your time-zone is...?
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuasun Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am

Central Standard Time is my time zone.
Tuasun
Tuasun
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Brionnda Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:25 am

I like this one. So does KWitchchylde, but AmosMalachi is non-committal at best.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 pm

Very nice entry to the land of Erin Very Happy

New Member- Tuasun 805788

A fish-stamp of approval here cheers
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:08 am

New Member- Tuasun Darkeseal

Since there have been no objections, you're now eligible for membership. With the membership drive this month, you can bypass the mentoring process with the recommendation of any RPS member in good standing. Find some RPS members to hang out with and impress with your roleplaying or personality. You can use the forums to arrange a meeting or look for us in Tarlach channel 5. Most of us pass through Dunbarton several times a day. I'm on most evenings if you care to add me to your friends list in game.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAGONBLOW Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Character Name: DRAGONBLOW
How You Heard About The RP Society: Actually I Saw it in the pasture making me think that this guild ggonna be a FUN and Enjoiny guild.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?I Been Playing Role Playing for almost 6 yrs. FPS also my other type of Games
Is English Your First Language?Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)Well DRAGONBLOW is a Character that Loves 2 Fight and Become a Warrior such as a Paladin or a Dark knight. My Character is a fast Learning Warrior that wants to become a best Warrior out there 2 help if anybody needs help or anything. I think that im suitable for the Guild Becuase i think that Helping this Guild will
T tell the other players that they should join us and have fun in Mabinogi.
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman?The type of Chracter i like to play is a Mighty Warrior. What i Enjoying is that Killing Creatures and Getting leveled up to the Highest.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?I play Everyday from 2:30-7:00 on weekdays and Weekends is sumtimes From The Morning to 11:30

DRAGONBLOW
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down