Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-juliekay

+4
Xeek
Kenelm
Kuralin
juliekay
8 posters

Go down

New Member-juliekay Empty New Member-juliekay

Post  juliekay Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

Character Name: juliekay
How You Heard About The RP Society: my boyfriend told me about the guild
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? since i was 10
Is English Your First Language? yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: shes a little shy at first but if you get on her bad side she does get viscous. she helps people if needed but she also needs help herself. she can be dumb and forgetful but she tries to remember everything. Julie is a little of a spaz and freaks out if she messes up.
What type of character do you play? i dont really know confused
What is your Mabinogi schedule? on whenever i have free time

juliekay
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member-juliekay Empty Re: New Member-juliekay

Post  Kuralin Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 am

The bio is more to tell us about her history. First of all is she a Milletian or a native of Eirnn. Second what you wrote sounds more like the type of character you will be playing.

Kuralin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed May 09, 2012 9:04 am

It's still a biography, Kuralin, albeit one concerning a character's personality. You do bring up a good point, by the way.

The mentors, councilors, and moderators will request to know if your character is either a Milletian or Tuatha Dé Danann.

Going by context, "viscous" should be "vicious."

Tangent: The word "Viscous" is most commonly used when describing a liquid. Synonym: Thick
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 am

Kenelm wrote:It's still a biography, Kuralin, albeit one concerning a character's personality. You do bring up a good point, by the way.

The mentors, councilors, and moderators will request to know if your character is either a Milletian or Tuatha Dé Danann.

Going by context, "viscous" should be "vicious."

Tangent: The word "Viscous" is most commonly used when describing a liquid. Synonym: Thick

You don't have to be a Colored name (Mentor, Councilor, or Moderator) to ask. And while it may count as a biography, it doesn't tell us anything about her life, except what Kuralin stated, "What type of character do you play."

Hello Julie, what I recommend if moving your biography to "What type of character do you play," and writing a short story about your character's life. Including simple things like, how was her family, what did she do, was she born in Erinn or is she from another world, if she is from another world; how did she die, ect.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 am

What Xeekyboy said. We want to know if she's milletian (died or came through the soulstream by other means, brought into Erinn, and immortalized), or Tuathan (a mortal, either native or migratory, like some NPC's). We also want to know about her life, and if milletian, how she got here. Thank you for applying, and we'll all be more than happy to work with you here.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 am

Remember, there is a different between Tuatha de Danann and Erinn-born.

Erinn borns are similar to milliteans, except they were born in Erinn and don't have to deal with the time perception issue.

Tuathans migrated from a place we still aren't sure, they are believed to be the descendants of Parthalons, I don't advice playing these type of character. As they background isn't well known to us, and neither is their daily lives. According to Tarlach journals, they see time different than Milliteans making them harder to play.

I think we should have this written somewhere xD

Note: Erinn born is basically our version of the Tuathan De Danann, so we can play a normal human without dealing with too much head pains.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellums Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 am

Umm... well Juliet doesn't really have too much of a backstory, never really thought about it.... I suppose in this case it might be a good idea to stick with the classic excuse of Amnesia Razz Also, I doubt she wants to be Tuatha De Danann (I think that's how it's spelled) so to keep things simple how about Milletian? so in order to get here, she commited suicide to be with her lover. (me) She usually plays as a Vampire, but to adapt to the lore here in mabi she and I agreed upon her just being a nocturnal-type person. I can describe her characters personality as a relatively easy to hang out with person, devoted to the cause of having fun Smile even outside any story or lore she always finds the fun in everything. She often enjoys being hyper, and loves cookies. Though if people get into arguments she'll be a mediator. I suppose there isn't too much special about her, but she's defintely more random than anyone I know Razz

Did I miss anything?
Hellums
Hellums
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 am

She could be a vampire, it's just way different than normal vampires in Mabi. The vampire characters in Erinn would follow this template.

Spoiler:

I'd like to see Julie post agreeing to the personality/slight bio you posted for her just so I know she'll be using it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 am

Any word from her?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Bluebinning. They can reapply.