Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...)

4 posters

Go down

VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...) Empty VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...)

Post  Vayne Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Gracen Merit
Family A weeping mother back home.
Race: Puny humanz.

Appearance: Gracen looks toned and lean-cut, a body used to climbing rocks and traversing long-abandoned cities. His natural hair color is a dirty blond, and his eyes are of a unique shade of blue, the reasons for which not known (however, in this world odd eye colors don't stand out much). His clothing tends to be comfortable and functional--and his choices are limitied, giving most of them a faded, worn-down look. At all times, he has a leatherbound journal hanging from a belt around his waist (not from old life, that's impossible. Obtained in Erinn and carried around)

Personality: Blunt and brash, but not intentionally mean in any way. Seems overconfident in his abilities, but it is in fact just an attempt to overpower areas where he falls short. He has a fascination with ancient civilizations, causing much of his time to be spent gallavanting around Iria, hunting for treasure and artifacts of the past. Due to his nigh-obsessive need for knowledge and a tendency to be a 'ruins nut', he also has a strong interest in the land of Avon--though he doesn't know how to get to this strange place he's heard rumors of--and places like Peaca and Sen Mag.

Biography Daring to hope, burning to achieve. Gracen came from small beginnings in a barren, inhospitable land of Feanan, on the world of Bhossym. He lived his early years in the small town of Grennith, located just a few miles from the ruins of a tower partially sunken into the earth. His father would frequent trips there--he was a researcher. A famous one, at that. He frequented the ruins near their home, and would always bring back trinkets to keep him entertained. Him, his mother, and his father..they were so happy. Until one night, when Gracen's father never came home. He had vanished. Vanished in the ruins, without a trace.

It was at this point that Gracen became fanatical. Obsessed with the ruins outside of town. On his nineteenth birthday, a particular event only fueled his passion. It was another happy, fun day traipsing through the town, when he noticed something at his doorstep upon arriving home. A package. Addressed to him, no less! Curious, he opened it only to find his father's journal, and a message to him. He was alive. He was alive, but he couldn't come home. And he found something. Some ancient treasure, and Gracen now intended to find it.

I could spend days writing a book about his exploits. Fighting against giant monsters alongside other (inhuman) sentients, traveling the world via a flying ship, even uncovering the truth to the disappearance of a long-lost civilization, but I won't. It would, as I implied, fill a book. Let's get to his death. His death...

Well, actually, he can't remember how he died. He knows he did, but the thought eludes him. The entire matter is a bit hazy. More than a bit hazy. He just can't put his finger around it. But he's dead. And now he's here (kekekekekeke...oh you'll find out, I'm about to summon it!)
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...) Empty Re: VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...)

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Pfft... I think I have way more alts =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...) Empty Re: VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...)

Post  Auramune Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Nah, there's no reason for a body alt rule, because a body alt is just a body alt. They aren't any more powerful or anything than the body, so it's no big deal. Just a pretty outfit.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 am

Shhh...I was joking. Poking fun at myself and my too-many body alts on one character.

Shhhhh *pap pap pap* ShHHHHhhHHhhhHHhhh *pap pap pap* *Homestuck reference*
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 pm

This makes me ponder if I should get Nikolai in this, too.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 pm

VayneAltYup. (When will I stop..? There should be a body-alt rule...) 16bivpd Yoo-hooo~ Graaacen~

Isleen wants to say hi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down