Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Nester [ Body alt ]

Go down

Jax Nester [ Body alt ] Empty Jax Nester [ Body alt ]

Post  Ethice Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:42 pm

The name's Jax and I woke up here in this place and couldn't believe it.

The name's Jax and these are the last moments before I came to Erinn; The night sky was clear. I remember John had just finished inspecting the last of four turbines. A tough kid, A new recruit, but he knew this airship in and out. Rolland was on guard duty with me and rambled on the way he usually did to pass the time. The moon was bright tonight though I was more focused on the face of the civilian on the deck. I guess in this world she would be considered draconic. Tensions with her people in my world were less than pleasing mostly because of the fact that they were always hunting my kind for food and slavery and many of my people wanted reconciliation for all the soldiers lost or captured in the recent war. Her face didn't seem concerned about any of those problems though. Her eyes didn't look back at me with hatred or a sense of superiority. No, her eyes were soft.

Some time after a long winded stare and the exchange of gentle smiles:

Her eyes broke away from mine as her head suddenly turned, flushed with fear. I turned in the same direction only to be forced from my footing by the explosion of cannon fire. I rolled onto my feet, looking around. Rolland didn't make it. He was looking forward to tonight's meal. The captain came from his quarters only to be shot down just before one of the primary turbines was taken out. When I saw the fail safe latches detach and the turbine eject and explode I knew the ship was going down. The passengers, we had to protect them first. We had to get them to safety. I stood to my feet as the pirates began to board the deck. I sealed one of the doors to the lower section before I suddenly remembered the civilian on deck. I turned towards her, my weapons ready, My fingers on the triggers, The blades unsheathed, embedded in the hilts of the guns in my hands. I ran over, gutting a pirate on the way, Shooting another with the same weapon. One of my fellow guardsmen fell at my feet and I cut down her attacker before he could run him through. I never stopped moving towards her though. I never stumbled. I was close now. I'm almost there.

White. Now everything is white. The name's Jax and I couldn't save her.

Character information:

Name:
- Jax Nester

Profession:
- Pack recruiter
- Mercenary

Race:
- Human ( Milletian )

Age & appearance:
( As appears in game )

Height & Weight class:
H - 5'6"
WC - Lightweight

Personality summary:
- Self indulgent, Blunt, Outgoing, Arrogant, Friendly

Family:
- None

Hobbies:
- Cloud watching

Weaponry map: [ Primary 1, Secondary 2, Support S ]
Melee [ dual wield ] 1 // Melee [ Two hander ] 2 // Archery S

Home location:
- Varies

Ideal locations:
Uladh -
- Port Cobh
- Tir Chonaill

Iria -
- Port Qilla

Dungeons -
- Fiodh
- Coill

Last edited by Ethice on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor edit)
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down