Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristan's List

5 posters

Go down

Tristan's List Empty Tristan's List

Post  Temo Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 pm

IC Skill Name: Vannkin Tail Transformation
Power Class: Soul, Transformation, Movement(?)
OOC Representation: Robe - preferably shark or something bearing aquatic features. Transportation-wise, walking for land-crawling; crystal deer for aquatic, to gage real-time movements around the same continent, wings for movement between different ones.
Description: When moist or straying too far from the ocean (i.e. a map without access to one), Tristan's land legs are cursed with fusing together and transforming into something more akin to a fish's tail, and the anatomy of his former race to go with it. The reason for this is an incurable bit of corruption placed on his soul due to a forbidden spell he cast on himself in his previous world. (Aside from unwanted face-plants, this has been the bane of many of his pants.)

Out of water, this would be a major hindrance to movement since he'd have to crawl about on hands. Submerged, his tail is capable of reaching speeds similar to faster land mounts.
Explain relation: Pretty straightforward - when wet through IC actions or weather, or when moving too far from the ocean, the robe comes on express the fishtail, and Tristan falls into the mud as he no longer has legs to support him. When dried off, robe comes off and he can walk around on land again, within those limits.
Notes: Something like a drop of water splashing him or someone spitting in his face will not activate this. It's more like anything from a cup and higher.
Level: 0-1

IC Skill Name: Vannkin "Breathing"
Power Class: Soul, Genetic/Racial
OOC Representation: Robe - preferably shark or something bearing aquatic features - Mabinogi's clock function, and roleplay.
Description: Vannkins, while they couldn't breathe underwater, had the lung capacity and training to stay submerged for long periods of time - roughly 120 minutes. With his transformation, Tristan is still capable of doing such as well.
Explain relation: Seeing as this can't be done without the Vannkin tail, it needs that IC and OOC representation to be active?
Notes: Milletian body and soul, therefore time limit is also Milletian
Level: 0

Last edited by Temo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tristan's List Empty Re: Tristan's List

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am

If the level of the last one is FEC..then doesn't he need to permadie?...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 am

Permanent death would be necessary, yes.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 am

I thought FECs didn't require death, just "solving" the problem. Meaning, in this case he would have to end by losing his curse, or it being sealed... ect.
Another thing, unless this is being used for an actual FEC, it shouldn't be labled FEC*. Though, if it doesn't have an end, I would rather it have a better representation for a giant monster. Maybe you can make it a mini-FEC (providing it's not a real FEC*), and have the curse be removed eventually. (Although it doesn't have to be removed by the mini-plot rules). Though, for a mini-plot you need an OOC representation.

* = ( FEC: The highest level of power, these can be very powerful, and have to be under watch and approved by the council. They do not need an OOC representation, but can't be god almighty. In exchange, the character must die or be critically weakened or injured. They can never again achieve this level.)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 am

Just removed it. Rethinking things, it is not worth it and I'd rather not put my characters into situations like that again anyway, if I can help it. Yes, I'm being a wuss. Deal with it. XD;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Temo wrote:Just removed it. Rethinking things, it is not worth it and I'd rather not put my characters into situations like that again anyway, if I can help it. Yes, I'm being a wuss. Deal with it. XD;

They don't HAVE to die. Nor do they have to be hated by the world xD You just need to be going somewhere with it, and eventually end it. STOP BEING A WUSS Twisted Evil
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Xeek wrote:
Temo wrote:Just removed it. Rethinking things, it is not worth it and I'd rather not put my characters into situations like that again anyway, if I can help it. Yes, I'm being a wuss. Deal with it. XD;

They don't HAVE to die. Nor do they have to be hated by the world xD You just need to be going somewhere with it, and eventually end it. STOP BEING A WUSS Twisted Evil

Doesn't matter. I made up my mind, I deleted it, and I'm not retyping it, so deal with it. Powers remain as they are now, that is all. Razz DEAL WITH IT.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

The following powers do not encroach upon others, are plausible, and set up in a manner in which I easily comprehend what's going down and have no questions in regards to them. I approve, now.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 pm

-inserts approval here-

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 pm

I can approve if you find a picture of a unicorn motor.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down