Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir

5 posters

Go down

A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir Empty A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir

Post  Glaceon Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 am

Name: Sophie (It's what she was named)
Race: Gardevoir ((THIS)), Yes, the pokemon.
Appearence: See the pokemon for appearence.

A little bit about Gardevoir:
Gardevoir can sense the feelings of people and other Pokémon. It can also see the future clearly. Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole, in order to protect its Trainer. Apparently, Gardevoir does not feel the pull of gravity because it supports itself with psychic power. It also has the power to teleport. Due to this being in the RPS-universe, a lot of these powers will be revoked upon coming to Erinn. More about what it will be able to do in the bio.

Bio:
Before coming to this world I have been told is called Erinn, I lived a happy life with my trainer. He meant the world to me, and I did whatever I could to protect him. However, I did not expect it to end up costing me my life. We Gardevoir are known to be protective, risking our lives if we have too, but death is never something we actually consider would happen. But it did. My spirit floated aimlessly. That's when I came to Erinn. I was given a body of my own, and had a lot more memories than I remembered. However, it seemed a lot of my strength was gone from Hoenn. However, I still was able to work with what I had to relearn my old moves.

Still to this day I question just where I am. It is a strange new world, one that will take time getting used to. I feel as though it should be considered a test. Perhaps I will find new friends. Those ones in Treasure town were so nice. It will certainly be something worth looking for. I just hope I don't get into to much trouble, I am my own spirit now, so I should take care and responsibility of my actions.

MOVES:
TO BE DETERMINED! Gonna have to wait until power thread is rereleased.

((Picture of what I was trying for in terms of a dress))

A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir Gardevoir_by_Onpu_chan

Last edited by Glaceon on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir Empty Re: A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir

Post  Cyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 am

Umm...yeah...well...

I LOVE THE IDEA ;D <3

EDIT: Almost forgot. Psychic, is it actually grabbing them or not?
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir Empty Re: A Request Again - Sophie the Gardevoir

Post  Mari Eir Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:05 am

It'll have to be worked out when powers reopen, but long story short, still no psychic powers.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 am

Plus if it is not literally grabbing them, you didn't add an explanation on how exactly in a very detailed manner how she does it. :3
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:08 pm

The Psychic is working exactly as a smash. The smash itself has you grabbing and throwing the opponent so to speak, which essentially what she is doing. I suppose it'd be better to say it's more of a push back than actual grab. The same effect could be pulled off with Wind Blast, but that's going to be an entirely different move. I think that answers the question Cyler. The way you worded it is a bit iffy. I can always change up how the move works if needed as well. It can be a Push Back, or an actual grab and push back.

Also, with Imprison, it's also a "Psychic" type move, but being pulled off with Frozen Blast. Being out of crystals means she is "Out of PP"

They are psychic in nature, but only limited to these two abilities completely.

Those I am editting in another move I forgot that is also "psychic," That being teleport.

EDIT: Added in Teleport, which functions like any other ability to move. I did expect these moves to be a little iffy to get them to work, but hopefully we can work something out. I believe just psychic, imprison, and teleport are the only iffy ones, everything else really works like the OOC move they are, plus I have some more moves coming later, once I get the Karis Suit for her. I just want these ones first.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Grabbing with hands and physically throwing them with hands=/= psychic.

Psychic powers aren't allowed, because they are easily abuseable. If you're able to grab+move with your mind(psychic) in battle, then you'd be able to do it out of battle as well. I suggest completely removing this, any any powers that you don't physically touch a creature to move/attack them(by physically, I mean including magic spells as well, like ice spear.) Using psychic powers is not allowed.

These powers been tried before, and not approved.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Glaceon wrote:The Psychic is working exactly as a smash. The smash itself has you grabbing and throwing the opponent so to speak, which essentially what she is doing. I suppose it'd be better to say it's more of a push back than actual grab. The same effect could be pulled off with Wind Blast, but that's going to be an entirely different move. I think that answers the question Cyler. The way you worded it is a bit iffy. I can always change up how the move works if needed as well. It can be a Push Back, or an actual grab and push back.

Also, with Imprison, it's also a "Psychic" type move, but being pulled off with Frozen Blast. Being out of crystals means she is "Out of PP"

They are psychic in nature, but only limited to these two abilities completely.

Those I am editting in another move I forgot that is also "psychic," That being teleport.

EDIT: Added in Teleport, which functions like any other ability to move. I did expect these moves to be a little iffy to get them to work, but hopefully we can work something out. I believe just psychic, imprison, and teleport are the only iffy ones, everything else really works like the OOC move they are, plus I have some more moves coming later, once I get the Karis Suit for her. I just want these ones first.

Psychic powers are off-limits. No matter the restriction. And please, don't discuss powers here. As Mari said wait patiently for the power thread to be open.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Then scrap the entire idea, as it's a Psychic pokemon. Toss it in the vault, maybe I'll have it come back at a later date. I thought it was a good idea, but since psychic is a no no, this idea is a no no.

EDIT: Requested to be brought back, the character idea is staying, going to have no powers until the thread is back up. For now, she will have her magic.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down