Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nilats Body Alt Tvastar

Go down

Nilats Body Alt Tvastar Empty Nilats Body Alt Tvastar

Post  Nilats Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Name: Tvastar Knell
Race: Tuathan(sp?)
Family: Dead... That's it.
Hobbies: Blacksmithing and Carpentry
Weapon of Choice: Nothing; he is not a fighter.
Hair Color: Whitish Grey
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Bio:
Tvastar was always a blacksmith from year 5 when he picks up his toy hammers, and would proceed to the yard of his house to pretend. His father was a Apothecary, and his mother worked at a restaurant as a waitress. Although his father wanted him to proceed with the career of potion making, he decided to be supportive of his son. For years Tvastar's parents supported his life choice, setting him up with a small time Blacksmith that worked on horseshoes. That wasn't enough for Tvastar though, he wanted to make great weapons like Edern, and try to avoid being like Ferghus. When Tvastar was 29 years old, he was making a small living working in Tara, making small time weapons for adventurer's. He didn't care for it, but at least he was getting close to his dream. His father had a surprise for him though, he scrapped together as much money as he could, and bought his son a small shop just outside Bangor. Tvastar was excited to be working so close to the city that Edern was in, and he worked for years after that. Around 32 years old Tvastar saw how Bangor was running, and though to himself, I wonder... Could I actually do some good for this City. He looked down to a longsword he was making, and tossed into a cooling area. He took off his apron, and hammer. He then proceeded to figure out how he could help more with Bangor.

((Not good? I honestly had a bit of difficulty righting this, but I tried.))
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down