Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.

3 posters

Go down

(Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.  Empty (Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.

Post  Hyuponia Kana Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Character name: Ainmire Wynford

Race: Elf (Millitean)

Brief Bio:

Ainmire's past can roughly be summed up as an amalgamation of cheap thrills, hard liquor, bad friends, and good spirits. Hailing from a quaint family driven deep into poverty and debt with a failing medieval lord, the Wynford family had little much else to do save drive away the impending darkness with boisterous and almost obnoxious optimism. At least, for a while anyway. Ainmire's family started to succumb slowly to the Bubonic Plague, which was circulating through much of Europe during this time. Having no other recourse for money, he went on a wide and daring spree of crime and debauchery that only his family at the time would have approved or condoned of. While not outrageously gorgeous, he had a certain infectious charm that killed almost effectively as the plague itself, and it got him many places, including the Globe Theater.

Using his earnings from plays that he would perform in and songs he himself wrote and sung, he tried desperately to nurse his siblings and parents back to health. It was in this effort itself however that the malpractices of the doctors he hired killed his kin. In outrage thus, he challenged this man to a duel and in most noble fashion lost horrifically to him. He fought a lot on stage; but it wasn't nearly as much practice in fencing as he should have acquired considering the blows driven upon him during the fight were out of fear and hatred than any mock play. Needless to say, Ainmire disliked long sharp cold objects being driven through him. After a bit of desperate flailing his combatant finally found an opening in which to actually kill the poor sod and send him on his way to the next life.

It was a pretty pitiful end, all things considering. Ainmire was the closest thing to a dork the middle ages could muster. This would follow him into his next life, as well. Meeting Nao, the first words uttered in awe were nothing to do with the fact he died, or had ended up in such a bizarre place. No. Of course, it would be about her chest. Ainmire woke up in Erinn so hard he didn't know what hit him. From there, the rest is (a)history(lesson).

(Ainmire also has three evil Millitean ex wives, who are of each of the races. I'll flesh them out, but I'd rather have volunteers to this project. They all share a deep affectionate hatred with him however and want to kill/enslave/kill him VERY badly.)

Powers and Abilities:

The gift of the Arts:

Ainmire dabbles in magic of all kinds; but his most prominent feature is healing magic and music. He is capable of using advanced magic, and combat spells/Music scrolls. The only weapon he has outside of his bow and Mandolin is a simple dagger, which he is loath to use.

(OOC representation is the same as in character representation. He will remain unchanged in this respect.)

Aspect of the Druid:

Ainmire can stir basic primal emotions into animals, such as fear, or courage. He can even influence them to help fight for him. Ainmire himself can transform into an animal avatar. His however, happens to be the harmless Kangaroo Rat. Ainmire creates bizarre potions to help or hinder people, including poisons.

(OOC representation is the now useless hide + pet summoning for transformation, potions remaining unchanged as they are in game, and taming for animal manipulation. If it's other people's pets, they are immune to this effect unless given permission by the owner of said pet.)

Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

(Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.  Empty Re: (Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.

Post  Mari Eir Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:06 pm

I claim slave-y ex wife. :3
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

(Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.  Empty Re: (Kingofsorrow Body Alt) Ainmire Wynford, party animal, womanizer...Druid.

Post  Glaceon Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 pm

I could claim an ex-wife, as scary as that would be....

If I were to use another race, I may want to train my other chars, but as of right now, my humans are all I got.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down